Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

Three bands rigs here, my Tuesday Club rig which is:

US Fender Precision, Markbass CMD121P & NY121, Zoom B3, Fender Kingman Acoustic Bass

[attachment=151551:005.jpg]

And my Daves/Knock Off rig which is US Fender Precision, Markbass CMD121P & NY121, Zoom B3, US Fender Precision

[attachment=151553:002.jpg]

Finally set my rig up at home, Iv'e got a month till our next gig so I thought I'll set it up and work on a few new sounds, Markbass TA503, two GK Neo 112's, EBS Multicomp, Zoom B9, Korg DTR2000, all cabled up by OBMM (rockwire cables) sounds alright I suppose ;)
[size=4][attachment=151640:20140105_160505.jpg][/size]

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1390217774' post='2342612']
Nice tower of doom, Lou. Does this mean you're using both heads, or that you need a rack adapter before being able to exchange the 9.0 with the 9.2? Are the rack adapters different then, or?
[/quote]
Still using the 9.0 am trying to get hold of another rack adapter to put the 9.2 in as I only want it as a back up
they are the same size so ether one will fit but as the 9.2 is not in a rack I can use it for small gigs with the 2x10 cab

[quote name='loushort' timestamp='1390250071' post='2343218']
Still using the 9.0 am trying to get hold of another rack adapter to put the 9.2 in as I only want it as a back up
they are the same size so ether one will fit but as the 9.2 is not in a rack I can use it for small gigs with the 2x10 cab
[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote name='ewengcameron' timestamp='1390563466' post='2346832']
Sunn Coliseum 300 into a Peavey 215 BW & Ampeg SVT810AV Marshall VBA400 into two VBC412s.
[/quote]

So you finally went down the lightweight cab route? Very good! :D

Edited by discreet

not really a rig... but a very nice small combo, it sounds great for such a small amp.
It doesn't go loud but loud enough for home use, it comes with a handy range of amp presets and build in effects.

And a picture to give a real impression of its size with a type of bass next to it that everyone knows,