Finally another update on my board, It's been a while.
What has changed?
- EQD GhostEcho is placed further down the chain, gives the best result before all the modulation effects.
- Modified the layout on the small board.
- Two new power supplies under the hood. Harley Benton ISO-1 Pro and ISO-2 Pro. The ISO-2 was chosen due to the need for 12 Volt with the Two Notes LeBass and the DG Microtubes X.
- Thanks to these new power supplies I could ditch a HB Junior and a few wall warts. Each pedal has its own power socket now - no more fiddling with daisy chains.
- Two new mini pedals, HoTone EKO en Tape EKO.
- TC Fluorescence back from pseudo retirement.
- Some new cables here and there.
- Some Rockboard light dampening caps for the pedals that have a spotlight for the on/off indication (all Earthquaker Devices and the MXR Envelope).