Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1379070512' post='2208312']
[url="http://s1128.photobucket.com/user/h4ppyjack/media/Equipment%20and%20stuff%20CURRENT/VisittoBarefaced8_zps67f42db9.jpg.html"][/url]

Not just my rig ... the guys who made the cab too!
[/quote]

Ooh, ooh, can I play?

Here's my Midget and Compact being picked up. I took the Midget back and swapped it for a Midget T.
Never looked back.

[URL=http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/4Strings1/media/18bd7ed6-0495-4535-b576-789a61064457_zps7601bb1a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o760/4Strings1/18bd7ed6-0495-4535-b576-789a61064457_zps7601bb1a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

• 2 weeks later...

My new light weight rig, put together while the all valve stuff is in storage as I sort my move out. I scored the GK MB200 from obbm today. Just giving it a run round the block now. A great little head. Can't believe how small it is, plenty loud, good tone and carries a good thump. I'm mightily impressed!
[size=4]Hooked up to a custom built Purple Chili 115 with eminence basslite neo driver.[/size]

[size=4]Very happy with it[/size][size=4] :)[/size]

Edited by Billy Apple

[quote name='intime-nick' timestamp='1380214210' post='2222446']
my newly assembled EA based rig. i consolidated all my IEM gear into the same rack to save lugging two cases around. i'll probably just use the 2x10 cab for most gigs but it's nice to have more speaker area when / if you need it.
[/quote]

Sweet. Excellent choice of bass, too :)

[quote name='JakeBrownBass' timestamp='1378906064' post='2206307']
If it isn't little Matt Wilmot!!

A great great player that guy. I love him to bits!

[/quote]

It is indeed (only just seen this :lol: ), top keys player. I'm playing with him in a band called Electric Lounge. For our last gig we had Ali Roy singing too who I'm sure you're familiar with :)

My setup from rehearsal last night at Quad in Leicester - the rack is mine, the cab is owned by Quad (controversially, I'm not a fan of Ampeg 8x10's - my old double barefaced compact rig and current EA cabs rather outshine it in my most humble opinion but it's good that they have this level of gear available so I don't have to lug a car full of gear)

Tried my new Eden Navigator with a Crown XLS 1500 for the first time - I like it. I thought I'd better play some Eden gear given my job....

[quote name='intime-nick' timestamp='1381450063' post='2239439']

Tried my new Eden Navigator with a Crown XLS 1500 for the first time
[/quote]
Very nice.

[quote name='intime-nick' timestamp='1381450063' post='2239439']
I thought I'd better play some Eden gear given my job....
[/quote]
Do you work at the Eden Project?