Korg rack tuner
Aguilar DB680 preamp
Chevin 1,200 watt power amp
Aguilar DB410 cabs

Plus, of course, my trusty bass.

[/quote]

Nice Rig!!!!

[quote name='bottomfeed' timestamp='1387238198' post='2309864']
Currently really happy now I have an Aguilar AG500sc head with my GS112's ... Great tone, really suits me!
Also since my Genz Neo-Pak died recently :( .... I have a Shuttle 6.2 filling it's shoes.... between the two... I'm happier than I've ever been!...

[/quote]

Brilliant Rig!

[quote name='Legion' timestamp='1387105301' post='2308171']
I seem to have acquired a second rig - the MB-2 sounds so good with the Super Flightcase that I think I'll have to buy it now :/

[/quote]

Absolutely stunning, should 100% be in the beautiful bass thread, if not already...

[quote name='eude' timestamp='1387277737' post='2310055']
Brilliant Rig!
[/quote]
[quote name='Musicman20' timestamp='1387284501' post='2310176']
I love Aguilar cabs. You also can't beat a Ray 5.
[/quote]
Yeah, defo!... The search for 'tone' can be a frustrating journey sometimes... Of the many set ups I've had over the years, I'm happier now than I've ever been..... [i]so far![/i]

[quote name='whynot' timestamp='1387745480' post='2315199']
Absolutely loving the Tecamp Black Jag. Used last night as backline with a Schroeder 1212L. My trousers were flapping a little. This amp covers everything I want in tone.
Below is with matching M212 but not had a chance to gig both together yet.

[/quote] agh you got it in the end! good stuff! :)

Blood, sweat & tears....oh and buying, selling, swapping and trading has eventually got me this beauty...i'm very happy! (Especially with my 74 year of birth Jazz bass)
[b] The Soul/Funk rig :)[/b]
[b] 74 Jazz, Carvin BX1500 & Genz Benz NX2 212T[/b]

Edited by Rasta

I was fortunate enough to be given one of the new Korg rack tuners, so have racked it up with my GB Shuttlemax 12. Here they both are on top of my Bergantino CN212.

It's a great setup, but the jury's out as to whether it's better (to my ears) than my old GB Shuttle 6.0 and a pair of Aguilar DB112's I had a few years ago.

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' timestamp='1388155349' post='2318946']
I was fortunate enough to be given one of the new Korg rack tuners, so have racked it up with my GB Shuttlemax 12. Here they both are on top of my Bergantino CN212.

It's a great setup, but the jury's out as to whether it's better (to my ears) than my old GB Shuttle 6.0 and a pair of Aguilar DB112's I had a few years ago.
[/quote]

I love the looks of the PitchBlack Pro. How's it working out for you? Definitely want to add one to my rack, even if I am a little unsure about how to connect it up to my signal chain!

[quote name='TomWIC' timestamp='1388164209' post='2319038']
I love the looks of the PitchBlack Pro. How's it working out for you? Definitely want to add one to my rack, even if I am a little unsure about how to connect it up to my signal chain!
[/quote]

Still early days but it seems to be a great bit of kit and very easy to use. I've got it plugged in to the Tuner Out socket on the back of my amp in to the input socket on the back of the Tuner. It seems to work fine :)

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' timestamp='1388164772' post='2319044']
Still early days but it seems to be a great bit of kit and very easy to use. I've got it plugged in to the Tuner Out socket on the back of my amp in to the input socket on the back of the Tuner. It seems to work fine :)
[/quote]

Ah, there's an input on the back - lovely stuff. My rack wireless is the first part of my chain out to my pedal tuner, so I'd to think I could go from the back of my wireless into the back of the Korg and then out the back of that to my board, keeping the front of the rack cable free?

[quote name='TomWIC' timestamp='1388166572' post='2319068']

Ah, there's an input on the back - lovely stuff. My rack wireless is the first part of my chain out to my pedal tuner, so I'd to think I could go from the back of my wireless into the back of the Korg and then out the back of that to my board, keeping the front of the rack cable free?
[/quote]

Unfortunately you're asking totally the wrong person :) I don't use pedals etc and am generally a "lead straight in to the amp" kind of guy! It's a great bit of kit though :)