Why become a member? ×

Kevin_Lindsay

Platypus

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

recently brought a moog mf 101 low pass filter from kev..
absolute gent to deal with!!
trusted me enough to send the pedal before id had the payment cleared and then contacted me to offer me a £10 `refund` as the unit came with a USA psu not a UK one.. this wasnt an issue in the least for me but kev insisted i take the £10...
diamond geezer!

• 3 months later...

I purchased a '56 Bravewood Tele/Precision Bass copy from Kevin on friday afternoon and arrived here for monday - can't ask for better service than that, superquick packaging. The bass and case turned up in mint condition with extras and a brand new set of strings fitted, a fantastic value quality guitar to match the others in his collection and those sold previously on BC (the Nordstrands!!). Love it when musicians look after their stuff. Flawless correspondance, and a true gentleman to talk to.

Thanks again Kevin, been searching for a great vintage style bass such as this for a loooong time :) . All the best!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

just a quick note to say a public thanks to kevin for helping me out. i recently bought a double bass and was looking at buying beginner dvd's when kevin very kindly offered to post me his for free, i watched it, absorbed the knowledge and posted it back to him.

legend. thanks kevin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kevin bought a Aguilar Db410 from me nd was a total gent. I just bought an Aguilar GS112 from him and again it was a hassle free deal. Nice guy who knows 'everyone'!!

Enjoy that MM when you get your hands on it. Sounds like a beauty!

I've used this line before in fb threads but if Kevin has some gear for sake you want - go for it. Top bloke!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've just bought a lovely resonator guitar from Kev, and am leaving him feedback not only to say that the guitar is immaculate and that he was a pleasure to deal with at every stage of the process, but that his generosity in selling the instrument in order to help Caden's family is outstanding. He's a true gent in every respect. Thanks Kev
Chris

• 4 weeks later...

I bought a Boss OC-2 from Kev. He had put it in the post before I'd put the money into his account. It arrived true to his word, very well padded and wrapped. When I realised the OC-2 was not what I was looking for, he said No Bother, send it back for a full refund.

Excellent comms, excellent service, excellent everything. Kev's the kind of chap that makes this forum the great place it is.

Deal with confidence, highly recommended.

• 6 months later...