Why become a member? ×

Spacecowboy's Feedback

spacecowboy

• 4 months later...

Bought an excellent Warwick Alien STD 5 acoustic bass from Spacecowboy this week, superb and in the same condition as described. Great guy to deal with, very open communications and a pleasure to do business with.

Bass arrived in a nice padded and secure package, even the clumsy drooling courier couldnt harm it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ben is an absolute pleasure to do business with! Bought a beautiful Warwick from him, everything as described. Excellent communications, amazing packaging...basically how a deal should be done. Quite frankly I'm waiting to see what bass he next has to sell ;) Thank you Ben for the awesome Warwick!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I just bought a Warwick Streamer Stage II from Ben. Couldn't be happier.

I was a bit unsure about buying a bass without trying it and without knowing the owner in person (I'm from Portugal) and Ben was very comprehensive and made everything he could so I felt 100% comfortable. Really really nice guy ;) 

Very fast communication and great packaging. 

Thank you very much!!

Cheers,

Pedro

• 2 months later...

Hi All

Ive just recieved a Markbass 102 Traveller from Ben.

Tip Top condition,all as he said it was.

We did the deal Sunday evening about an hour after he put it up.

He Threw in the MB cover as well which wasn’t actually advertised.

More than happy with the speed this transaction went through to completion and delivery..

Nice one Ben👍

• 2 years later...

Had the pleasure of meeting-up with Ben recently at Dalton Park (A19) which is about mid-way between TS and 'the Toon'. It was really generous / helpful for Ben to offer to do this, as I was collecting an instrument (as described / in excellent condition / properly set-up) from him. Neither of us could hang-about, but enjoyed a really interesting bass-related chat .... which could have gone on for a lot longer. Highly recommended BC'er.

Hi folks,

Very pleasant experience buying a bass (Sire V7 1st gen) from Ben.

Very helpful, offering various options on how to post ( I could not collect in person as living too far), very communicative.

Bulletproof packaging indeed, I can’t see how this would get damaged in transit unless handled by the most incompetent courier.

Ben kept me up to date on progress of posting which was very fast too and also provided all tracking info.

Thanks a lot.

Martin

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...