Why become a member? ×

What the hell is wrong with some people?

Rich

To be honest, I'm more forgiving of someone who gets it all wrong but is, at least, consistent. Those do it for only one or two strings but get it right for others... well, I have a ticket to ride on Hell's black wings for those people.

Edited by Doctor J
  • Like 1

I am currently changing my basses to this configuration, whoever did that is a pioneer, a revolutionary pioneer.*

* Yes, I am off my mash on ecstasy pipes btw as will be detailed in my forthcoming book of rock n roll ephemera, All Aboard The 86b: The Story of The Chigwell to Hackney Bus Route 1945-1973.

Edited by Frank Blank
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, Frank Blank said:

I am currently changing my basses to this configuration, whoever did that is a pioneer, a revolutionary pioneer.*

* Yes, I am off my mash on ecstasy pipes btw as will be detailed in my forthcoming book of rock n roll ephemera, All Aboard The 86b: The Story of The Chigwell to Hackney Bus Route 1945-1973.

You my friend are Awesome!

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Bassfinger said:

I like it. Gibson string layout and geometry on a Fender style headstock. 

Headstock from a Gibson reverse flying V. Worries over the reliability of the G string stopped me buying one. Now they go for 4x what I would have paid 😖

Screenshot_2023-02-06-12-06-33-556_com.android.chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, MacDaddy said:

Headstock from a Gibson reverse flying V. Worries over the reliability of the G string stopped me buying one. Now they go for 4x what I would have paid 😖

Screenshot_2023-02-06-12-06-33-556_com.android.chrome.jpg

I love Gibson - I'm my alter ego guitar life I'm a Gibson man - but there's no denying their string routing can often give some acute angles at the nut, which aren't the source of anything good.