Why become a member? ×

Is this EBMM STINGRAY 5 H real or fake?

kala420

3 hours ago, Beedster said:

@kala420 perhaps let the Basschat community know how we can help you resolve this?

Just been on the other place and he asked the same question there and got the same responses. At least he had the decency to reply to the answers he was given there, unlike on here.

1 hour ago, jezzaboy said:

Just been on the other place and he asked the same question there and got the same responses. At least he had the decency to reply to the answers he was given there, unlike on here.

Perhaps he (or she) is upset and embarrassed at being conned. They owe us nothing at all. 

• Like 2

I 'think' many of us read the OP comments and approached this from the stance of that he had overpaid and that he thought he had bought a genuine Ray.  When in fact it is likely the OP bagged a £50 bargain and maybe secretly hoped it was genuine and he would get affirmation that its value was x20 more.  ;) 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Burns-bass said:

Fair enough. I’m not sure why anyone would take the lack of a response so personally…

I wasn`t taking their lack of response personally, I just think that if you ask a question and are looking for help from the community, the least you could do is respond to the answers that were given. Being nice costs nothing. 

27 minutes ago, jezzaboy said:

I wasn`t taking their lack of response personally, I just think that if you ask a question and are looking for help from the community, the least you could do is respond to the answers that were given. Being nice costs nothing. 

Agreed. This newbie joined BC, posted the question, logged out and hasn't been on here since.

20221219_220211.thumb.jpg.a5568f0d2c50865c7505af0880d0bc4e.jpg