Why become a member? ×

1 hour ago, Barking Spiders said:

For me Jazz Club was always one of the best sketches on the Fast Show and probably one of the best recurring comedy sketches full stop. Greaaat stuff!

Niiiice!

BB2AA392-757B-43DE-B670-177A3A36CE11.jpeg

Edited by Lozz196
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, bassace said:

Have a good laugh you tab reading root and fifth purveyors.

Point is, it's rather funny!

Now I know that Jazz is A Serious Business, at least for some at the more po-faced let's-do-what-has-already-been-done-1000-times-before types. But in common with everything else That Takes Itself Too Seriously it is a prime target for die Pinkel nehmen 😁

And I say this as a great fan of the more out-there jazz, having played in a free improv group with members of Lol Coxhill's ensemble!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm also fond of jazz. And my most favorite places are historic jazz clubs in NYC. I can spend hours there and never get bored. Because of this flipping quarantine, I haven't visited New York for 2 years. I was outraged and upset. But this year my parents gave me a trip to New York for two for my birthday, and my best friend and I went to this magical city. I swear to you, these are the best days of my life. Every trip is unforgettable. I'm just in love with this city. I envy those who have not been there yet. Unreal emotions are waiting for you. And who has already been here, leave your impressions under this post, please.

Edited by Molelaner

15 minutes ago, louisthebass said:

"And "Clam" on bass... 😄

That explains this 

Edit;

On second thoughts I probably shouldn't share the t shirt by Glenn Fricker which claims that Your Bass Player Is A Useless lady garden 

Edited by SteveXFR