dodgnofski

Feedback for Shepster8316

Bought a spiffing cab from Paul and he was good enough to wait over a week to post it out as I was on holiday. The cab was at least as good if not better than described  and needless to say, but I will 😃 that I would recommend him to all on here 👍

Thanks again Paul

Just bought a vintage P bass from Paul.The bass is great, came very well packaged and lightning fast.

Would recommend Paul to anyone.

Thank you!

Paul very kindly replied to my wanted ad for an EBS Unichorus. Posted yesterday & arrived today. From start to finish of this transaction he really couldn’t have done enough. I highly recommend dealing with Paul. Another credit to our Basschat community. 

Very nice to deal with and the Xotic RC BOOSTER is such a nice device! 👌🙂💛💎

Paul saw my recent wanted ad for an MXR bass envelope filter which I’d had and sold when times were harder and was keen to have again. He got in touch, sent the photos I requested and everything came together splendidly. 

Communication was prompt, clear, friendly and thorough. Pedal was just as described and packed well. Posted really quickly and arrived the next day. Couldn’t ask for more. 

Deal in confidence. 

Many thanks, Paul!

Paul seen my wanted ad for a Duality Fuzz, reached out and sent photos and was sent in super fast time.

An absolute gent to deal with so deal with confidence

Cheers Paul

Dave

Like the last two respondents, paul saw my wanted amp and helped me out with a John East Uni Pre, it came super quick, well packed and in untouched condition. 
A lovely guy to deal with - deal in confidence

Many thanks Paul!

Bought a cracking Bass from Paul.

Fast shipping, great coms and superbly packed.

Top man to deal with.

Cheers Paul.

Responded to Paul's 'Wanted' listing for a Tech21 Leeds pedal (had one which wasn't being used).  Prompt / clear communication (PM's) throughout and prompt payment. Great BC'er - deal with confidence !

Paul contacted me after seeing my wanted ad for bass parts.  He had two bodies, a neck and two lots of assorted hardware for free.  He very kindly delivered free of charge.

We had a great chat on the doorstep too.  Top fella.

Edited by SpondonBassed

Just nabbed Paul's B7k..

Super fast transaction, arrived next day after paying.

Top basschater to deal with 💪

Bought a Darkglass pedal from Paul, who offered it in new condition but a very reasonable price considering. Great communication, and he took the well packaged parcel to the post office as soon as he'd received payment! 

Paul sold me his Tech 21 SansAmp Geddy Lee YYZ pedal. The pedal arrived super quick, is in excellent condition, and Paul was patient with my questions and supplied extra photos of the pedal and parcel tracking details. Good stuff all round.

I've just received a packet of used parts from Paul by post, free of charge.  Assorted pickups, bridges, pots, switches, jack sockets etc.  He refuses even to let me cover the postage.  Very kind.

Cheers!

I bought an MXR overdrive pedal from Paul, all good and exactly as described, good comms, even got his other half to post it as he was working away which i call very good service! Thank you Mr & Mrs Shepster, another excellent BC deal.

Bought Pauls Ashdown cab,usual service station meet,Everything went like clockwork ,Thanks again ,Best Rich ☺

Paul bought my G&L Tribute LB-100 bass. A proper stand up guy and a total credit to this forum. Couldn’t have been any easier a sale. Deal with confidence!!

Keir