Feedback for Shepster8316

dodgnofski

Bought a spiffing cab from Paul and he was good enough to wait over a week to post it out as I was on holiday. The cab was at least as good if not better than described Ā and needlessĀ to say, but I will šŸ˜ƒ thatĀ I would recommend him to all on here šŸ‘

Thanks again Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Paul very kindly replied to my wanted ad for an EBS Unichorus. Posted yesterday & arrived today. From start to finish of this transaction he really couldnā€™t have done enough. I highly recommend dealing with Paul. Another credit to our Basschat community.Ā 

• 3 weeks later...

Paul saw my recent wanted ad for an MXR bass envelope filter which Iā€™d had and sold when times were harder and was keen to have again. He got in touch, sent the photos I requested and everything came together splendidly.Ā 

Communication was prompt, clear, friendly and thorough. Pedal was just as described and packed well. Posted really quickly and arrived the next day. Couldnā€™t ask for more.Ā 

Deal in confidence.Ā 

Many thanks, Paul!

• 2 weeks later...

Like the last two respondents, paul saw my wanted amp and helped me out with a John East Uni Pre, it came super quick, well packed and in untouched condition.Ā 
A lovely guy to deal with - deal in confidence

Ā 

Many thanks Paul!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Paul contacted me after seeing my wanted ad for bass parts.Ā  He had two bodies, a neck and two lots of assorted hardware for free.Ā  He very kindly delivered free of charge.

We had a great chat on the doorstep too.Ā  Top fella.

Edited by SpondonBassed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...