Why become a member? ×

Who makes this kind of money being a bass player.....

fiatcoupe432

I was thinking Richard Jones from stereophonics...do they still describe themselves as a three piece these days?

There are so few bands who’ve actually made any money in recent times it’s just like “guess who”. 

surprising they’ve give out enough detail for people to guess...weird.

Edited by AndyTravis

The UK press isn't know for it's accuracy.

I'd guess the meat of the story about the divorce and the settlement are broadly true, but the details like '8 albums' and '3 piece band' could well be wrong or cut and pasted from an old biography the reporter found online, so trying to guess who it is based on that information could be a futile exercise.

Edited by Cato

4 minutes ago, Cato said:

The UK press isn't know for it's accuracy.

I'd guess the meat of the story about the divorce and the settlement are broadly true, but the details like '8 albums' and '3 piece rock band' could well be wrong or cut and pasted from an old biography the reporter found online, so trying to guess who it is based on that information could be a futile exercise.

This could also be a settlement decision from a divorce some time ago.

BTW i would also throw in Alex James as a possible. He is rumoured to have split from his partner (wife?) per t'internet. No idea about album count and apologies if I am wrongly spreading fake news gossip.