Jump to content
scrumpymike

RESCHEDULED - The BIG FAT South-West Bass Bash 2020!! - Now Sunday 6th June 2021

Recommended Posts

If Frank's there I'm there. Never got to shake his hand when we met like two masked highwaymen! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, stewblack said:

If Frank's there I'm there. Never got to shake his hand when we met like two masked highwaymen! 

Stand and deliver, your money for my bass!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Dom in Dorset said:

I'm far too lazy to trawl through the thread , where is the venue? 
I'm certainly interested.

No trawling replied, first post in the thread,, hit that << button

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't imagine that there is a more friendly, better organised bass bash than this. I'll be there!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, stevie said:

I can't imagine that there is a more friendly, better organised bass bash than this. I'll be there!

There isn't, and good. :D 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/09/2020 at 07:48, Woodinblack said:

No trawling replied, first post in the thread,, hit that << button

At the risk of sounding pedantic, pressing the button you suggest sends you back to the original post which states Sunday 5th April in the text but then  rescheduled to Sunday 11th October 2020 , when in fact the new revised date is Sunday 6th June 2021, unless I've lost the plot?

Edited by yorks5stringer
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The venue hasn't changed though.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yorks5stringer said:

At the risk of sounding pedantic, pressing the button you suggest sends you back to the original post which states Sunday 5th April in the text but then  rescheduled to Sunday 11th October 2020 , when in fact the new revised date is Sunday 6th June 2021, unless I've lost the plot?

They were asking for the location.  But good point to mention to @scrumpymike that it needs updating

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a bit far inland, but I could bring a paddling pool..?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/09/2020 at 18:14, Woodinblack said:

They were asking for the location.  But good point to mention to @scrumpymike that it needs updating

Thanks yorks5stringer and Woodinblack - original post re-edited for total clarity.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...