Why become a member? ×

So what would you do..

ianrendall

[quote name='Number6' timestamp='1429642881' post='2753609']
I think i would peruse the bass as a highly crafted instrument looking at all of the fine detailing.
Inwardly i would take gratification from the fact that i bought a bass i am very happy with for 10 1/2 grand less.

[/quote]This.

Hang around for a bit, wait for someone to ask what I wanted... after about fifteen minutes waiting to no avail, feel a bit light-headed, hang around for a few minutes more, then leave and buy a newspaper. Then go to the nearest greasy spoon for egg on toast, bacon, sausage and mushrooms. Then go home to watch Bargain Hunt while feeling a little bit sick.

Id stand back from the Fodera for a brief moment and wait to watch it fall, pin balling between the music stand and the amp it was left up against before watching it smash into the floor. Id then wait for the assistant to come over and find the unsalvageable Fodera, look at me and Id say; 'things could be worse... I could still be the owner of a R***en****er!'