Why become a member? ×

So I bought a Fedora ...

Happy Jack

But I'm not convinced it's really the look for me:

[URL=http://s1128.photobucket.com/user/h4ppyjack/media/Performance/120915%20Rocky%20Mountain%20Elvis/RockyMountainElvisinWindsor7.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/h4ppyjack/Performance/120915%20Rocky%20Mountain%20Elvis/RockyMountainElvisinWindsor7.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I'm thinking of changing the hat-band for a spandex one in day-glo pink.

What do you reckon?

[quote name='Roland Rock' timestamp='1393887162' post='2385584']
Why did you buy it if you didn't like the headband??
Return it, or get used to it as is. However, if you really want dayglo and don't care about resale value, it's milliner time.
[/quote]

:lol: B)

Dunno really. If you're not bothered about resale you could try tumble-drying it and see if that makes a difference. If you really are convinced that it's the hat for you then you could cut most of the brim off so it looks a bit more 'baseball'...

Just needs Nigel to ask what your initial expectations were with this purchase if there was a non zero possibility you wouldn't be happy in the first place, Skank to come up with a witty reposte that the rest of us had wished we'd thought of first and for JazzbassFreak to either threaten to leave BC or insert his Fodera up your arse and I reckon we'll just about be complete on this one ;)

Edited by leschirons