Why become a member? ×

London Bass Guitar Show 2013 - 2 and 3/03/2013

Silvia Bluejay

Round two at the London Bass Guitar Show. A good day yesterday the noise issue was much better than last year in our part of the hall so that made for a far less tiring day. Also made talking to potential customers much easier and more productive.

Show special offer on the Graft Recurve 5 left hander. Down to £600.00 for the day. This offer applies on line as well so feel free to message me or drop me a mail.

[quote name='Kiwi' timestamp='1362293677' post='1997960']
I just want to say a huge thanks to Bluejay for representin' BC this year and to Barrie for inviting us sit in with Bassgear. Not only did Bluejay donate her time but she also organised the banners. I think next year we're going to have to look seriously at being bona fide exhibitors.
[/quote]Hear, hear!

[quote name='skelf' timestamp='1362295565' post='1997965']
Round two at the London Bass Guitar Show. A good day yesterday the noise issue was much better than last year in our part of the hall so that made for a far less tiring day. Also made talking to potential customers much easier and more productive.

Show special offer on the Graft Recurve 5 left hander. Down to £600.00 for the day. This offer applies on line as well so feel free to message me or drop me a mail.
[/quote]You're just taunting Bluejay aren't you :lol:

I don't suppose I could ask a favour of anyone at the show today with a camera?

Would it be possible to take some photos of the [url=http://www.squareoneguitars.com]Square One Bass[/url] particularly details of the neck joint and the pickup assembly? And then post them here?

Thanks!

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1362309760' post='1998105']

Would it be possible to take some photos of the [url="http://www.squareoneguitars.com"]Square One Bass[/url] particularly details of the neck joint and the pickup assembly? And then post them here?

Thanks!
[/quote]

I have been up and down the show and that bass is not on display anywhere. Perhaps the owner didn't want people to see it or copy the design?

[quote name='ratman' timestamp='1362312263' post='1998155']
Aaargh. I just had a hernia op and I can't go to the show. Really pissed off!!!
[/quote]

I've had an umbilical hernia op coupled with simultaneous gastric sleeve op, so I can sympathise with you, mate. Not fun at all!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Apparently Matamp had a demo model of their new 500 hybrid, but in an unmarked box. It is going to be sold through a distributor who's stand it was on, and labelled as the distributors product. Anyone see it, or know who the distributor is?[/font][/color]

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' timestamp='1362318258' post='1998268']
I have been up and down the show and that bass is not on display anywhere. Perhaps the owner didn't want people to see it or copy the design?
[/quote]

It was over in the far corner next to John East.

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1362319392' post='1998291']
I've had an umbilical hernia op coupled with simultaneous gastric sleeve op, so I can sympathise with you, mate. Not fun at all!
[/quote]

I guess we have had better weekends! Get well soon.

[quote name='Shockwave' timestamp='1362326401' post='1998394']
Erk. A bass followed me out of the show today. Mrs will kill me!
[/quote]

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/200736-boys-if-your-partner-wife-has-a-one-in-one-out-rule-on-basses/"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/200736-boys-if-your-partner-wife-has-a-one-in-one-out-rule-on-basses/[/url]

good advice/survival tips?
;)

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1362309760' post='1998105']

Would it be possible to take some photos of the [url="http://www.squareoneguitars.com"]Square One Bass[/url] particularly details of the neck joint and the pickup assembly? And then post them here?

Thanks!
[/quote]

I've taken a few photos of both models on show, but only from the front. I have informed the guys at the stand of the existence of Basschat and the interest their basses are receiving - they may sign up and join the conversation soon.