Why become a member? ×

ash's Feedback

ThomBassmonkey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The annual P bass exchange has taken place with the ever helpful ash; both black, both born within 12 months of each other and both of Japanese Squier extraction.   Why bother you may well ask, it's a fair point actually.  The usual excellent experience, thank you.

Great to catch up as always with a top BCer.  Ash kindly added his moniker to my "Lee Sklar" bass in the form of an excellent cartoon.  Who knew this was his thing in a former life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

A return to Ash towers occurred last night, necessitated by the need to hand over my SB14 to Ash in exchange for some bass vouchers.  Why not a P you ask, and indeed this is a fair question.  I can only assume that the impact of Ash's current much diminished P bass stock had adversely affected his judgement.  I understand therapy is now happening and that normal service will resume in due course.

It was, as ever, a completely painless and excellent transaction.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was lucky enough to have a lovely chat with Ash at his home recently, as ive taken possession of one of his old basses. He was kind enough to gift me a lovely P bass pickguard which regrettably didn't fit. I've spoken to Ash on here many times, and he's a longstanding legend of basschat, and a great bloke and player to boot. We're fortunate to have him in our community!

Thanks so much Ash 😁

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Purchased a bitsa bass from Ash to grab hold of a lovely example of a late 70s P bass neck. 

Great communication, prompt and direct, friendly to boot, and was flexible in arranging collection/meetup. 

Bass as advertised and he even showed me some other cool basses during the necessary basschat deal bass chat that ensued. 

Credit to the community, would absolutely do business with again (hoping to if he ever shifts that Tele bass!)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...