Why become a member? ×

Feedback for KiOgon

loudandclear

I am not a time lord :rolleyes:

Simon's initial enquiry came in at 11:48 yesterday, at 12:23 I replied with choices & prices, by 13:04 decisicions were made, 13:09 payment was sent.

By 13:53 I had acknowledged his order & payment, address details requested, details provided by 14:39.

Kit made to order, tested & packed - taken to Post office, 1st class signed for - then confirmation of despatch with tracking number PM'd at 17:40.

This morning at 11:30 PM received to say kit had arrived, was fitted to bass & sounding good - another happy customer :D 11:35 Feedback ^above^ left.

So just a few minutes less than 24 hours to completed transaction, just the way I like to do deals B) which reminds me - I haven't started a feedback thread for Simon yet :o on my way now ;)

Cheerz, John

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][sub]Just bought another wiring kit from John, great guy to deal with, it turned up really quick and its a professional job as always[/sub][/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][sub]Cheers John[/sub][/font][/size]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest teamcoy

John is a star.

I got in touch with him to ask about switching my P-Bass Lyte deluxe from active to passive and replacing the loom on my US P. John talked me through the options and within a couple of days I had the parts. As I am a numpty, I struggled with the earthing a little but his patience and knowledge got me there in the end.

I would not hesitate to use his services again, thanks very much!

Yet again, John to the rescue.

I fired him a message about being after another P-Loom, an hour later he was testing it and it was packaged and with me the next morning.

Can't mess with that eh, so quick, great comms, so helpful and great looms.

Cheers again!

Just fitted my new wiring harness (Vol, Blend, Tone,) to my Jazz bass. Took 10 mins, it works a treat and sounds great. This is the second harness I've had from John and both were top quality and hassle free.

Just like John.

Heartily recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just fitted a Jazz control nob kit bought, and built, by John - works a treat - no more 'bunched volume'.

Whole deal went as smooth as silk and John sorted me out pronto when I found I didn't have standard Jazz pickups.

Comms great and virtualy instant replys to PM - recommended.

Oggy

• 2 weeks later...

3rd harness arrived today, quick as you like as usual :happy:

The trouble is you start to expect this level of service from everyone and I get so disappointed :lol:
Keep up the good work John, and keep your batteries charged too!

cheers mate, Tom.

It was [b]less than a week[/b] between contacting John for a quote and having the new circuit in my bass.
John is great to deal with, he helped me with deciding on what components to use and had the thing made almost as soon as I paid him.
It all went super smooth from the start.

I may be contacting him again before the year's out.
HIGHLY recommended.

I have had a lot of back and forth with John over a wiring kit for my Jazz (a long story that basically involves a pain in the bum bass) he has been an absolute gentleman and very patient with me and my endless checking of dimensions.

In the end it was all worth it, I have a once active bass that now sounds better passive than it ever did active and the wiring and service from john was fantastic.