Why become a member? ×

Feedback for KiOgon

loudandclear

Got one of John's wiring looms for my P-Bass. Quick and helpful communication from day one. John advised me on what I was looking for and the kit arrived the day after I ordered it. Following the diagram that comes with the kit and John's instructions over messages I managed to instal the kit myself with no soldering involved.

Couldn't be more pleased. Thanks John!

177 posts of love for John!

Just echoing what everyone else has said- sent an enquiry to John, once we'd worked out the finer details (utilising his expert knowledge) he cracked right on with my request and it was with me the next day!

Top, top quality stuff and a breeze to fit as all the hard work is done- just a couple wires to screw in! He even included a small screwdriver to remove the trip to the tool shed!

Hi, i just bought the Jazz Bass - Complete Ground Shielding kit from John. Great guy to deal with. Super fast response and delivery of the kit.
I' really impressed how fast the transaction was. I would not hesitate to use his services again, thanks very much!

Cheerz
Michael

Edited by DaSucker

• 3 weeks later...

Had about 4 or 5 looms off John for my various P bass projects but this time I was after something special. Thought I had it all planned with my special little cap and spoke to john to order the loom....then we had a little chat over PM and like some mystical magical shop keeper he says ''ahhh but sir, over here we have something veeeery special''. Fastforward around 24hrs and this here looms rocks up (with clear instructions and complimentary little screwdriver). whacked it in the love of my life and holy mother of f***ing god...the tone!!!

Happy as always with Johns gear and cant recommend high enough

• 2 weeks later...

Far from your usual Fender P or J harness John helped me to resolve an issue with my Gibson EB 2014. It involved understanding the original electrics and coming up with a better alternative:

[url]http://www.dimarzio.com/sites/default/files/diagrams/pj_2ppdualsndv_1pptseries.pdf[/url]

Brilliant John, one much improved Gibby. Many thanks for your fine work.

Bought a P bass loom from John - fitted it, liked it so much I bought another one straight away for my back up P bass. John was a pleasure to deal with, very helpful very quick and the kit is easy to fit (wiring not my strong point) but good helpful instructions and good product made it easy. Deal with utmost confidence.

Got John's advice on how to upgrade the knobs etc on an old Ibanez SR1500 that had been changed to passive. Many ideas back and forth later I got his new loom installed. When it arrived the loom was very well presented with detailed instructions on how to fit it without soldering. The improvement in reducing the noise level from the pots would have made it worthwhile by itself but the wide palette of sounds that I can now get makes this a whole new bass guitar. Thanks John!