loudandclear

Feedback for KiOgon

Sold my skjold to KiOgon - aka John - good guy to deal with throughout - good communication and prompt payment and good feedback after the sale - all round good guy to deal with
Enjoy the Skjold John!

Edited by loudandclear

Met John today for a deal on my (now his) 51 P bass.

Top guy and incredibly easy to deal with. I also had a chance to look at his Traben that's currently for sale. What a gorgeous bass.

Thanks for meeting me John and stay in touch

bought a speakon to jack cable, great price and mega fast delivery. Great guy to deal with

Bought a Speakon/Speakon cable from KiOgon - prompt delivery and good communications.

No problems here.

Sold my Ashdown Mini 48 to John and the transaction has been straight forward from start to finish. Easy and friendly comms, very prompt payment and happy to arrange his own courier.

I can totaly recommend John and it has been an absolute pleasure doing business with him.

Mark :)

Highly recommend John if he's got somthin' you need!

Excellent communication throughout our deal and we've both ended up with the basses we want (despite the couriers best attempts to foil it all!)

Many thanks John!

Cheers, JM!

I bought a power supply - it's freaking radddd. No humming, loads of power. Good communication and swift delivery, have no hesitation with buying from John. Top bloke.

Just bought a wiring kit from John, great guy to deal with, it turned up super quick and its a professional job to boot.

Cheers John

Steve

Bought a p bass wiring kit with screw terminals off John. Really good quality and neatness on the soldering and wiring and the screw terminals make changing pickups so simple.
Great guy to deal with, great communication and product is just what i needed.

buy from John with confidence.

Pleasure to deal with. Got a set of flatwounds off John, they were as described and posted nice and quickly (even with snow about). Would definitely buy from John again.

Another satisfied customer, purchased a 2 way power supply for my padal and tuner, just what the doctor ordered
many thanks John