Why become a member? ×

Feedback for KiOgon

loudandclear

Ordered a telecaster wiring kit which came with a three way switch alpha pots and jack. Came really quick (literally day after ordered) and was easy to fit, except a slight issue with a capacitor which broke when fitting, but John kindly sent a replacement the day after! Definitely recommend to anyone, goes the extra mile with help and assistance. Hope to deal with again. Cheers!

Contacted John on Sunday, some emails regarding my requirements, and here we are on Tuesday with a Precision Loom fitted and sounding sweet.

I'm sure I'll be back next time I need some electrics sorted?

Thanks again John

Cheers

Charla

Edited by Charla

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a vintage Precision harness from John. It arrived super fast and was really easy to install, complete with instructions and no soldering required! I'm more than happy with it. My CIJ has now got the ooomph it never had before. Thanks John...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

John built me a bespoke solderless wiring kit for my Yamaha RBX170. From first enquiry to the finished product John was extremely helpful and only took a couple of days!

Would literally use no-one else ever if I ever need similar work doing again.

Cheerz

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Wow ! What a top notch bloke ! Ordered a wiring kit from John and he made it and sent in no time , it's on its way as we speak . A complete gent in all respects , although when it comes the time for me to fit it he may well be sick of all the ' just one more thing ...' type messages ...!

All Hail the Mighty KiOgon !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just fitted a wiring kit that i was only enquiring about yesterday! He seems to defy time with how fast he can ship out a kit.

Works absolutely perfectly and having the connecting blocks is a stroke of genius for changing pickups without faff-ing about!

Excellent communication and all round awesome guy!

Many Thanks!