loudandclear

Feedback for KiOgon

Really happy with my P-bass loom, which as a bonus I managed to fit into my Squier on my unskilled toddy in no time at all. Ordered, delivered and fitted inside 48 hours. Brilliant.

• Thanks 1

John happily came to my aid for a control plate! Great quality and quick response, cheers

• Thanks 1

Got a rather nice P/J loom from John, usual great quality and fast postage. 

A top man to do business with.

Gerry

• Thanks 1

Ordered a custom Jazz bass loaded control plate from KiOgon, and his work was flawless. Super accommodating and great guy to deal with. Thank you!

• Thanks 1

I've bought a couple of bass harness' from John, I must've forgot the feedback. A true gent to deal with. Thanks

• Thanks 1

John sold me one of his varitone style controls, I'm yet to fit it, but it looks quality and no doubt will sound it too.

Thanks.

• Thanks 1

John rewired my bass with a custom setup - did a great job and was very helpful to boot, dealing with my pestering and stream of questions like a true gentleman - I shall definitely use hime again. Great job!

• Thanks 1

Just bought one of John's new tone switch kits.  I told him what sort of sound I was after for my fretless and sent him a photo of the wiring: he suggested slightly different caps from usual and sorted me out a custom wiring diagram too.

He's a Basschat legend.

:drinks:

• Thanks 1

I bought a P-bass wiring kit from John for my Squier.  Excellent product and comms , included everything needed to install the kit easily.  Well recommend,  top bloke to deal with !

• Thanks 1

I've had three bass looms off John now (2 Js and a P). Always easy to install, sound great, do what they're meant to and delivered within a day or two of ordering. I wholly recommend that you also buy three of his looms.

• Haha 1

Bought a loom from John which arrived promptly and in prefect shape. Fantastic communication, clear and helpful guidance and a very very good looking product.

Thanks John

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

John just made me a V/T/T harness for a P bass.  Works really well and as always John was super-helpful and communicative during the process.

I think he should now officially be declared a National Treasure :)

Edited by ead
  • Thanks 1

Another happy customer here 👍

The Kiogon solderless J bass pots & wiring loom kit is a great upgrade for my bass.

Top quality parts, all professionally pre-soldered together as a 'unit' ready for fitting.

Excellent comms from John, very helpful, fast delivery, and packed in it's own little box with tool & instructions.

Excellent value for money, and highly recommended 👍

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone I'm back. Just bought a clickable tone knob from John. It's a work of art a service was sooo quick. 

Buy buy buy folks, don't get left behind. 

Edited by stewblack
  • Like 1

Received my third (or fourth??) harness today from John. Top quality, as usual. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Bought a solderless P bass loom from John, the Bourns pots feel like quality pots and the wiring looks, feels, and sounds great. Another happy customer here! Thanks John. I will be ordering from you again for other projects. 

Edited by funkle
  • Like 1

Bought another P bass loom from John, my first with the Bourne pots however.  Love the solid feel, I like to feel a bit of resistance on the pots rather than a too 'loose' kind of feel if that makes sence.  These are really nice.  Usual clear instructions and mini screwdriver included!

• Thanks 1

Got a quality p bass loom from John this morning.

Great piece of kit and a doddle to fit. Screwdriver was a nice touch.

No more crappy eBay looms for me!

Many thanks John

• Thanks 1

Bought another Loom from John for a TeleRay project. Fast turnaround, fantastic quality, excellent comms, and superb understanding of my needs and requirements. @KiOgon  "Loom King" to the Gods, may we continue to worship at the alter of Bass Control for many years to come!!

Thanks John

• Like 1

Bought yet another loom from John. This is becoming too much of a habit :D

Usual quality work and fast delivery. Thanks!

Gerry

• Like 1