Why become a member? ×

Feedback for KiOgon

loudandclear

Just installed a new loaded control plate from John in my Jazz bass. The improvement in sound was immediately noticeable, as well the subtle changes in volume now possible. The quality of the materials is top notch and the workmanship is excellent. John's communication is also impressive, working with you to get what you really need. Highly recommended! 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

John kindly came to my rescue - ‘once again’ & built one of his superb Looms for my P Bass.

Top quality components, second to none workmanship, excellent packaging, prompt despatch, clear, detailed installation instructions so that even a ‘card carrying’ Technophobe numpty like me found it a breeze to fit literally in minutes & the improvement to the tone is incredible.

Thank you John👍👍

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dodgnofski said:

John kindly came to my rescue - ‘once again’ & built one of his superb Looms for my P Bass.

Top quality components, second to none workmanship, excellent packaging, prompt despatch, clear, detailed installation instructions so that even a ‘card carrying’ Technophobe numpty like me found it a breeze to fit literally in minutes & the improvement to the tone is incredible.

Thank you John👍👍

Hi mate, what pots did you have?

23 minutes ago, Woody1957 said:

Hi mate, what pots did you have?

Bourns - really smooth and no noise - even with the treble maxed out! If you message John & tell him what you want - he’ll tell you what he can do for you. Can’t recommend him highly enough, his Loom has improved the sound of my P Bass a scrillion percent👍👍

14 hours ago, dodgnofski said:

Bourns - really smooth and no noise - even with the treble maxed out! If you message John & tell him what you want - he’ll tell you what he can do for you. Can’t recommend him highly enough, his Loom has improved the sound of my P Bass a scrillion percent👍👍

Thanks, I've heard the Bourns pots are top quality, but what I was really asking was what spec pots did you get for both volume and tone..250K?...500K?

And what spec/type of capacitor?....0.050µF, .100µF?

Thanks in advance, Steve

1 hour ago, Schnozzalee said:

Could not be less impressed with the comms and loom I received from John. The only negative feedback I've ever given on Basschat.

I have sent you a PM Tim, I don't know what the problem is, you haven't contacted me since your kit was delivered.

John