Why become a member? ×

Weird conspiracy theory involving the so-called British Invasion of America

NikNik

My conspiracy theory is that the Swiss are making up what they lost by handing back the looted nazi gold by increasing the number of holes in their cheese.

I must get round to finishing my youtube video on this. Yoko Ono is refusing me permission to quote from A Day In The Life 😡

4 minutes ago, Bassfinger said:

My theory is that Elvis died having it off with a groupie, and Priscilla was so angry she propped his corpse on the lavvy to forever humiliate him.

I’ve been to Graceland. They wouldn’t let us in to the lavvy… maybe a cover up. I think this conspiracy theory may have legs…

• Like 2

My favourite conspiracy theory is that Australia doesn't exist. It's an actual theory from scholars including David Ike. 

I also quite enjoy flag waving, super patriotic Americans who say the moon landing was fake. They believe its the greatest country in the world but its greatest achievement was fake and every president since (including their orange hero) has lied about it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ricky Rioli said:

My conspiracy theory is that the Swiss are making up what they lost by handing back the looted nazi gold by increasing the number of holes in their cheese.

I must get round to finishing my youtube video on this. Yoko Ono is refusing me permission to quote from A Day In The Life 😡

More cheese = more holes = less cheese!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteveXFR said:

My favourite conspiracy theory is that Australia doesn't exist. It's an actual theory from scholars including David Ike. 

I also quite enjoy flag waving, super patriotic Americans who say the moon landing was fake. They believe its the greatest country in the world but its greatest achievement was fake and every president since (including their orange hero) has lied about it.

Having seen footage of the terrain in Iceland from my mates recent holiday I can see where they might get the idea from, it’s spookily like the lunar surface as seen from the moon landings.

2 minutes ago, Lozz196 said:

Having seen footage of the terrain in Iceland from my mates recent holiday I can see where they might get the idea from, it’s spookily like the lunar surface as seen from the moon landings.

It is but for me, the biggest thing against it being fake is that Russia congratulated the US straight after the landing. There is no way the Russians would have let the US fake beating them to the moon. They would have tracked the space craft and listened in to radio and telemetry signals. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Lozz196 said:

That's called "geology", IMO. 

(You don't believe Iceland is real, do you?  At least we can see the moon!)

6 minutes ago, Islander said:

If you know about clangers then I'm afraid you are...

It was last broadcast 5 years before I was born. I do remember picking up the clangers VCR in Channel 5 video hire when I was a very small child and watching it in black and white.