Why become a member? ×

Weird conspiracy theory involving the so-called British Invasion of America

NikNik

4 hours ago, NikNik said:

Correct. It is the short right-sided individuals that are rare. As to taste? I believe it is they who are more tasty, due to the fact that they forage lower on the mountainside than their left-legged brethren and have access to the more succulent and more nutritious plants, worms and insects that inhabit those areas.

Haggis eat a special food known as Lego. It makes one leg go longer than the other. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, NikNik said:

I did add 'fair enough'. Indeed, one he recommended did wonders for my back that no physiotherapist or - shudder - chiropractor could ever have done!

Ive found the same. The witch doctor I met on holiday in Papua New Guinea did a much better job on my Nurembergs than the NHS ever did.

• Like 1

The mention of nurembergs in a conspiracy discussion reminds me. Last year there were all those people claiming there would be a new nuremberg trial for those who created and distributed and administered the covid vaccines. They claimed the case was being built and it would happen imminently.  They also claimed anyone who had the vaccine would be dead within 6 months. I've had three of the buggers, the first nearly a year ago and last time I checked I was still alive.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, SteveXFR said:

They also claimed anyone who had the vaccine would be dead within 6 months.

I'm afraid they're right. I had my first vaccine trial shot in June 2020 and unfortunately I was dead by xmas.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, SteveXFR said:

The mention of nurembergs in a conspiracy discussion reminds me. Last year there were all those people claiming there would be a new nuremberg trial for those who created and distributed and administered the covid vaccines. They claimed the case was being built and it would happen imminently.  They also claimed anyone who had the vaccine would be dead within 6 months. I've had three of the buggers, the first nearly a year ago and last time I checked I was still alive.

It doesn't matter. True conspiracy theories evolve to paper over the bits where they were clearly and demontrably wrong! Unless they are conspiracies against evolution, in which case they just pretend they never said the wrong thing in the first place, evolving would be self destructive!

5 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

It doesn't matter. True conspiracy theories evolve to paper over the bits where they were clearly and demontrably wrong! Unless they are conspiracies against evolution, in which case they just pretend they never said the wrong thing in the first place, evolving would be self destructive!

So you they'll change it to something like "everyone who received the vaccine will die within the next 200 years"?

• Like 2

This vaccine rubbish annoys me.  I'm triple jabbed and it hasn't harmed me one teensy bit, although if I face due North at two minutes to the hour I receive the shipping forecast on my fillings.

Edited by Bassfinger
Alien sex experiments
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bassfinger said:

This vaccine rubbish annoys me.  I'm triple jabbed and it hasn't harmed me one teensy bit, although if I face due North at two minutes to the hour I receive the shipping forecast on my fillings.

That sounds pretty useful to me. 

I was disappointed I didn't become magnetic. 

There were people claiming that there was alcohol in it and it caused them to fail a roadside breath test. Even if it was 100% pure alcohol it wouldn't be enough to even register on a breath test.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doctor J said:

If you survive 3 you become immortal, no?

Yes, but at the cost of becoming a slave to Bill Gates.

The thought that comes into my head when hearing yet another theory about Them implanting things that will track the conspiracy theorist is "why would anybody want to track you?".

4 minutes ago, tauzero said:

Yes, but at the cost of becoming a slave to Bill Gates.

The thought that comes into my head when hearing yet another theory about Them implanting things that will track the conspiracy theorist is "why would anybody want to track you?".

No doubt they update their Facebook page with mobile data and location services switched on. After all they don’t want to lose their phone and it’s well known that whilst Gates is in league with lucifer Google and Apple are later day saints.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bassfinger said:

Never underestimate how useful that is…….

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SteveXFR said:

I did work in the aircraft industry for a little while (more boring than you'd think) and got in to a conversation with someone who believed in chemicals. I'd had a few beers at the time so told her my job was installing the chemical spraying system. As the conversation progressed I got more and more ridiculous with it and she believed all of it, even that the planes carry the highly toxic chemical liquid dihydrogen oxide to spray and sometimes even add the banned substance sodium chloride to it.

I explained to one of them once that they weren't trails, that was the exhaust of the Foo Fighter shadowing the airliner. 

He went quite quiet and didn't say much about it.  I don't know why, he wouldn't tell me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, SteveXFR said:

There's also the hollow moon theory. They believe the moon is basically the death star.

Yeh, I found some random page, around a year or so  back, where they were all ranting about it being hollow. One of them was 'monitoring' the moon and was tracking a missile the Chinese had fired at it, for some unexplained reason, and when the missile hit, the guys said 'The Moon rang like a bell! It's hollow!'

They live amongst us!