Why I sold my Rickenbacker Bass

Bronner

[quote name='Tullfan' timestamp='1427144786' post='2726484']

So his tenure was Brie f
Frankly, no one will Cheddar tear,
as for me - I don't give Edam!

... fetching coat!
[/quote]

I Camembert any more of these awful cheese puns...

[quote name='leftybassman392' timestamp='1427139700' post='2726367']

I'll have to tell you then:

It's Rick Parfait of course!

(Actually now that I think of it I should probably have said he's really cool as well. And not actually all that fruity. Sorry about that. :unsure: Apart from that it was quite funny... sort of... maybe... Did I ever mention that we don't really do desserts in our house these days? No? I think I possibly should have... probably... )
[/quote]That did occur to me, but I couldn't make through to the other end of the pun; good work sir! :D

must say i have thoroughly enjoyed this thread

[quote name='Delberthot' timestamp='1427136666' post='2726294']
8...9...10 and he's banned :santa:

have you really banned santa ?

[/quote]
[quote name='icastle' timestamp='1426946719' post='2723806']
You sound awfully familiar, have you ever been to England?

EDIT: Oh, and the Iranian IP address you're using isn't a particularly good disguise. :D
[/quote]

is he really ayatollah ad homine

the picture in his first post was bugging me, went back and looked again
i knew it wasn't peter hook, whale oil beef hooked !
it's a right handed paul mccartney
finally proof that the dead one exists ? or not.
ha ha got it now.

'You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat.'

cheeky b@*^3&d
i would just like to say it is perfectly ok, for vegetarians to eat pudding

[quote name='2 left thumbs' timestamp='1427162726' post='2726679']
...the picture in his first post was bugging me, went back and looked again ...i knew it wasn't peter hook, whale oil beef hooked! It's a right handed paul mccartney...[/quote]

No - it's Bernard Sumner.

Edited by discreet

Right, I've spent ages reading through this whole thread. Forgive me if I've missed something obvious, but how did everyone know he was American?
Also, I couldn't see anything offensive in his remarks. Ok, a bit ott in his stance, but not offensive or even belligerent. Was he banned purely for sending abusive personal messages?

[quote name='ubit' timestamp='1427190052' post='2726810']
...I couldn't see anything offensive in his remarks. Ok, a bit ott in his stance, but not offensive or even belligerent. Was he banned purely for sending abusive personal messages?
[/quote]

That's what I thought. Ignoring his views on R*ck*nb*ck*r (which he is entitled to), he wasn't insulting or particularly rude in any way. I'm guessing it's the PM thing and/or the fact that he may have been banned previously for whatever reason and then returned under a different name..?

Right, I've spent ages reading through this whole thread. Forgive me if I've missed something obvious, [b]but how did everyone know he was American?[/b]
Also, I couldn't see anything offensive in his remarks. Ok, a bit ott in his stance, but not offensive or even belligerent. Was he banned purely for sending abusive personal messages?
[/quote]

Check out the Mickey mouse ears on his avatar. He also poted in another thread with a photo.

Edited by gelfin

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1427191534' post='2726843']
I'm guessing it's the PM thing and/or the fact that he may have been banned previously for whatever reason and then returned under a different name..?
[/quote]

This. I believe icastle is familiar with his antics.

Right, I've spent ages reading through this whole thread. Forgive me if I've missed something obvious, but how did everyone know he was American?
[/quote]

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/255310-brand-snobbery/page__view__findpost__p__2685224

[/quote]

There were a number of things that didn't quite add up from a technical perspective, but the abusive PM's were the final straw.