Why become a member? ×

What have you got GAS for at the mo?

action_panzer

After getting an Ashdown CTM15, I want to go back to tubes. So I want to try out an RH750, TTE500, and Jule DeMonique for the lighter options, and a CTM100, 100T, Mesa Prodigy and Matamp for the full tube options. And either a Barefaced 69er or Bergantino NV115 to go with it!

Oh and a Jack Casady bass.

Not much then...

Edited by dannybuoy

[quote name='martin8708' timestamp='1378674253' post='2203192']
If I had a spare £3k to blow . I keep going back to the Mike Lull JAX T4 Jeff Ament in Cardinal red at Bassdirect .
[/quote]

Yup - I keep looking at that and wondering what else I can sell!!!! I'd take a T4 if forced!!!

In the real- world...

Well gigged Gibson Thunderbird IV
Sandberg California TM4 hardcore relic in black

• 4 weeks later...

I have recently sold my Warwick Corvette $$ 5 string....it was very sad seeing him go but I know he has gone to a good home, I am extremely interested in 3 different basses and not sure which to go for:
Ibanez SR1200
Yamaha BB2004
Peavey Cirrus (USA)
Currently I am leaning toward the Peavey Cirrus.......I have heard amazing things.....

But lets face it - I actually just want all of them.

Got a lot of GAS for an all valve amp at the moment, keep looking at Ashdown CTM300s and Orange Thunderverb 200s

Also a 6-string fretless after looking up Steve DiGiorgio videos last night.

Sometimes I think it's lucky I'm broke.

Lovin the new breed of semi's that are around, Fender Coronado - aged cherry burst :gas: or maybe the Starcaster in CAR, bit worried about the short scale, then along comes the Limited Edition Epiphone Jack Casaday looks gorgeous in white :gas: & it's proper long B)

This :gas: :

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/227212-1969-fender-jazz-bass-sold-sold/page__p__2348197__hl__1969__fromsearch__1#entry2348197"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry2348197[/url]

Have paid Gareth the deposit, am now on a fundraising mission to pay the balance and collect it. B) B)