Why become a member? ×

What have you got GAS for at the mo?

action_panzer

All my major GAS is cured for the moment. I have a slight hankering for an Aria Pro II single pickup CSB Cardinal Series in black - preferably the 'Black N Gold' model but the only one I have seen for sale recently was silly money. I'll wait until one pops up inexpensively.

KingBollock, what's that?
I've found out it's not the EC-154DX, and guess it's more expensive than that one.

BTW, you of course need this ESP CS Ghost Soldier:

[URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/basstractor1/media/ESPCSGhostSoldierxlarge_zps3c5bd8cf.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/basstractor1/ESPCSGhostSoldierxlarge_zps3c5bd8cf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1391877395' post='2362247']
Get Amp Soon.
No reason to thank me. Glad to be of help!

(really: Gear Acquisition Syndrome - the state of strongly being drawn towards buying certain new gear)
[/quote]

Ahhh......

In that case, I'm lamenting the moment of insanity when I parted with my beautiful blueburst G&L Tribute L-2500 and wishing I could get her back.... May have to look for alternatives, maybe a Yammy TRBX305 (as I also used to have a Mk1 TRB5F but hardly played it so sold that too). If I could find an TRB5 for TRBX305 money I'd be a happy bunny :rolleyes:[size=4] [/size]

[quote name='gsgbass' timestamp='1390961621' post='2351818']
I had GAS for a Gibson SG Std. Walnut, until yesterday when I ordered it. I should have it delivered on Thursday, Ja. 30th.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MkrlFnE.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]i'd love to be able to order one of these, but oh no i'm a lefty and no one in the universe has one do they..

[quote name='Diablo' timestamp='1391986973' post='2363395']
Two, then life complete:

1. 1974 Fender Jazz complete with original case and bridge/Pup covers
2. Mid 80's Fender P/J

I'd have all 3 a man would ever need. Oh, one more item:

3. Talent

Cheers,
Rich
[/quote]

Talent's overrated! Practice, practice and practice!

[size=2]I don't have any talent, hence why I preach this :)[/size]

[quote name='Myke' timestamp='1391986438' post='2363386']
Did you not just get the lovely looking walnut SG?
[/quote]

Yes I did. I like Jazzes more than the Precision I sold to get the SG Std. I still want to have a long scale Fretted. I have a long scale Fretless Jazz, a short scale SG Std., and a Fretted Jazz, when it shows up that is. That rounds me out. B) I prefer Jazzes over Precisions, so for me it works OK to have the second Jazz.

Edited by gsgbass

[quote name='gsgbass' timestamp='1392057058' post='2364179']
Yes I did. I like Jazzes more than the Precision I sold to get the SG Std. I still want to have a long scale Fretted. I have a long scale Fretless Jazz, a short scale SG Std., and a Fretted Jazz, when it shows up that is. That rounds me out. B) I prefer Jazzes over Precisions, so for me it works OK to have the second Jazz.
[/quote]

Ohh! That's understandable!