Why become a member? ×

What have you got GAS for at the mo?

action_panzer

[quote name='KiOgon' timestamp='1390934981' post='2351522']
Lovin the new breed of semi's that are around, Fender Coronado - aged cherry burst :gas: or maybe the Starcaster in CAR, bit worried about the short scale, then along comes the Limited Edition Epiphone Jack Casaday looks gorgeous in white :gas: & it's proper long B)
[/quote]

Apologies for bringing up the white Jack Casady! That's top of my list now too, followed by a TH500 and a pair of the new Genelec 8010s!

Currently very happy with my Tecamp Puma 900, but need to get a back up amp for live situations. Could go for a cheap and cheerful well used amp but for some reason the Tonehammer TH 500 is setting my GAS off, despite the fact that its a bit OTT as a back up. Maybe i am looking for something to compete with the Puma. I use a Genz Benz NXT 212T.

Edited by leroydiamond

[quote name='Highfox' timestamp='1391002577' post='2352111']
You seem to get through more basses than I do!
[/quote]

Hi Highfox. I don't know, but I guess maybe I could. I'm not up to speed with your Axe turnover rate as compared to mine. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9yC5XJ4.gif[/IMG] I have gone through a good number of Axes in 46 years playing. You only go around once. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/z5NL51m.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='gsgbass' timestamp='1391014708' post='2352296']
Hi Highfox. I don't know, but I guess maybe I could. I'm not up to speed with your Axe turnover rate as compared to mine. I have gone through a good number of Axes in 46 years playing. You only go around once.
[/quote]
Good attitude, I like it :)

[quote name='Highfox' timestamp='1391015146' post='2352301']
Good attitude, I like it :)
[/quote]

Thank you, It's just the way I am. Luckily I'm more stable with my amps. Maybe because when I was Road Rex, the (Roadie), they called me, Lord Of The Amps. The amps were my main concern.

Edited by gsgbass

[quote name='neepheid' timestamp='1391090750' post='2353131']
The 2014 Gibson EB is calling my name, and I don't really know why. It looks much better than last year, with the black pickguard and the jack socket moved from the pickguard to the body edge.
[/quote]Mmmmmm, I've just done a rewire job for one of those, shall we say the factory way of doing things can certainly be improved on :o

[quote name='KiOgon' timestamp='1391092707' post='2353163']
Mmmmmm, I've just done a rewire job for one of those, shall we say the factory way of doing things can certainly be improved on :o
[/quote]

I know all about it, the owner spoke to me too. The factory wiring can always be improved upon, otherwise you wouldn't be doing what you do ;)