Why become a member? ×

South East Bass Bash No.7, Surrey, Saturday 21st September 2013

silverfoxnik

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1379689584' post='2215784']
30. bigbeatnut - lots of teeny pedals and a themed selection of basses Probably Status Eclipse LTD 5, Status shark 5, Status S1 5 (last two fretless); for sale: Jackson C5, and maybe Enigma Q-balls and Boss AW3 [/quote]

Okay, I'm going to need to cut down on that lot ... Status Eclipse LTD 5 is a definite as it was requested. Besides that I'm bringing my Fretless 55-02 + possibly another, maybe BSX Allegro 4. Small pedals, but just one boards-worth.

[quote name='JapanAxe' timestamp='1379702329' post='2215997']
In addition to stands for my own basses, I am bringing a 3-space stand that will be marked FREE PARKING. Shockwave has first dibs on this for his Antigua P, after that if you have nowhere safe to park your bass, just look for the little signs.
[/quote]

Yes I will be taking this space up still, thanks for the offer :)

As a previous organiser of the Yorkshire (Basschat) Bassbash, and as a previous attendee of this event, I wish all the best for the day.

Molan is attending it via coming in to our showroom on the way. I'll make sure he has something to contribute to the raffle prizes.

Sorry I can't be with you but I'll be on duty at Bass Gear.

Have a great one!

Phil

[quote name='Hamster' timestamp='1379698544' post='2215926']
Many thanks to Dave Swift who will be bringing a few nice items for the raffle table!
[/quote]

And some basses for sale if anyone's interested :)

These will include:

Chapman Stick 10 string
Steinberger Q4 in a luscious candy apple red
Aria Sinsonido 5 fretless travel bass

I'll have some raffle stuff too from BassGear :)

Not sure what i'll be bringing along personally - I have a pair of double gig bags so I'm guessing it'll be 4 basses for ease of transport . . .

Oh, and a funky Parker Fly 5 that someone wants to try :rolleyes:

[quote name='WalMan' timestamp='1379697263' post='2215905']
Gates called. fingers crossed. see yo there
[/quote]
[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1379697309' post='2215906']
Safe journey! See you tomorrow :)
[/quote]Back in the room. See you all sometime earlyish I hope! A load of stuff in to go in the car. How much I unload depends on what else arrives. Nighty night all

Looking at the itinerary, I should be there just in time for the Dave Swift/Paul Geary session - result!. I'll lug my gear in after that. I will be bringing my DB too as we have a gig in Eton tonight.

Missed last year's so looking forward to this one.

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1379751667' post='2216385']
But what on Earth is this, people having gigs and rehearsals to go to, or indeed having a life?? Tsk, tsk... ;) :D

We'll try and organise a weekend meetup in London in the next few months, between now and the LBGS, for those who can't make either.
[/quote]

Whenever you say LBGS, I always read it as LGBT :P. Combined, what a show that would be haha

Si

Fantastic, immensely busy day, loved every second. Usual inordinate amount of photos to sift through - watch this space :)

Big thanks to everyone who attended, which by the look of it was practically everybody on that list.
Big congrats to Timmo and silddx for winning the Orange amp and the Fender Squier respectively - although Timmo was picked first and could have taken the bass, only he's a lefty! :D Well done all.

Edited by bluejay