Why become a member? ×

My band on TV this eve (Boxing Day)

Lozz196

I suppose this fits in General Discussion, as it is bass related - as it incorporates two bassists in the same band.

As above, my band, The Tuesday Club, are on TV this eve (Boxing Day) - Loaded TV, which is Channel 200 on Sky. The show is called Dial M, and it airs at 9pm.

Was a great day when we were filmed for this, as we were on in the morning, and From The Jam were on in the afternoon, so got to meet Bruce Foxton - one of the main reasons I picked up the bass - and he totally dispelled the theory that you should never meet your heroes. He was a real nice guy, asking about our band, what type of music, and asked me for my advice/thoughts on the sound in the studio.

[quote name='Oopsdabassist' timestamp='1356524044' post='1910708']
Way to go Lozz!![/quote]

+1 Outstanding! Loaded TV have a new site, so maybe it'll appear on there, as well..?

[url="http://www.loaded.tv/home.php"]http://www.loaded.tv/home.php[/url]

Edited by discreet

[quote name='Oopsdabassist' timestamp='1356524044' post='1910708']
Way to go Lozz!!

Its a bugger I aint got sky, someone feel free to record it and bung on youtube please!
[/quote]

You & me both Russ, very annoying indeed - out of the whole of the band, which has 8 members, we only have one with Sky, and he has no way of recording it onto disc/tape/anything. Aaaarrrggghhh.