Why become a member? ×

What do you keep your cables and other tat in?

Marvin

I`ve an aluminium type case that I keep the whole lot in and use for gigs, but for rehearsals, where I just use instrument lead & mains lead, I use a Gator bag - could probably fit them in the instrument case, but being an OBBM lead, far too good quality to scrunch up like that.

At the moment they are all in a plastic tool box but sometimes I use one of those metal briefcase type things. The only problem with the briefcase thing is that you put everything in nice and neatly and then have to turn it up on it`s side to transport and everything fly`s around inside. But they look cool!

I think I have a toolbox fetish as I love going into B&Q and admiring them. :ph34r:

Edited by jezzaboy

I use one of those aluminium briefcases from B&Q. I keep my DB pre-amp/buffer in the DB gig bag on the basis that I only need that when I need the DB but the case comes with me regardless of whether it's a gig or rehearsal, DB or bass guitar. That way, I never have to think about whether I've got what I need.

I've got a couple of aluminium boxes-One for instrument and mic cables,4 way,2 way,tuner,volume pedal,
DI box,patch cables and picks-The other for In-ear's,strings,another DI,mic's(vocal and bass),power supply,
batteries and other small things.