Why become a member? ×

Oldman Feedback

Oldman

Brian and I have just concluded yet another transaction, him buying his old Tecamp Bonafide and Puma 300 amps back from me, plus a Tecamp Dream Buzz Deluxe pedal to boot.

As always, a total pleasure to deal with: prompt payment and excellent comms typify how he always works. He's a Basschat legend :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought a Phil Jones "Big Head" headphone amp from Brian. What can I say. Sold me exactly what he said he was selling complete with box and all leads ... and gave me a guided tour of his aladdin's cave of basses and amplification too .... although, as a result, I now have to totally reconsider which new amp to buy!

Actually, the "Big Head" works so well I'm not sure I really need an amp for practice! May need better headphones tho.

A pleasure doing business and meeting up. PS: he's older than his photo ;¬)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

More positive words about Brian

Great guy, just traded my DB115 and cash for his Ampeg Portaflex and cab, great guy and a pleasure to meet !

Sure our paths will cross again as long as he doesn't put his back out with my Aguilar cab !!!

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a couple of cabs from Brian.

Wonderful hospitality, including a bowl of homemade soup and freshly baked bread. 😍

Cabs exactly as described and great communication throughout. First class basschatter !

Many thanks again

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just an update...

I’d recently bought a used (but basically new/under warranty) amp from Brian.

A few gigs in and the amp developed a fault, so I dropped him a line to see if he could assist with any repair/claim from the manufacturer as he was still technically the registered owner.

Brian literally moved mountains on my behalf, and as an upshot of his time, effort and communication - I now have a brand new amp.

Exemplary and a credit to Basschat - thank you !

• 5 months later...

I bought Brian’s Limelight P off him and he was a Gent about it - I wasn’t winning the prize for the speediest buyer but he put it on hold for me while I got my act together!

Cheers Brian and a top BC’er, it was a pleasure.

P. S. Reckon I done my 10,000 steps by 10.30 this morning buzzing around at Download - ouchy!!!