Why become a member? ×

F'Back for oldslapper

paganskins

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

John bought my SSD (Spector). Paid up front and then drove to meet up and collect the bass. (Thanks John :) )

I couldn't really laugh at his car looking at the silver box with a Citroen badge on the front I was driving. (Its not mine, it was a hire car, honest! )

Cheers

Pete

Absolute gent.

I bought John's Bassix EUB, and unfortunately the courier trashed it on the way up to my place (no fault of John's - he packed it perfectly). As soon as I told John, he immediately refunded my money (even before speaking to the courier), apologised profusely, and even told me to keep the stand that was packed in with the bass for when I get a replacement. No fuss, no hassle, no argument, just a good guy whose main concern was making sure I got my money back and was happy.

Top bloke - deal with total confidence.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought an Aria fretless from him. We had a nice chat, once I'd actually found his place :)
All as advertised, plus he threw in the spare strings I'd forgotten about. Nice bloke, and a pleasure to deal with.

Edited by alyctes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sold John my Epifani cab. Very easy and quick deal, which all things being equal (courier willing) should have concluded with it landing at his today.

Barely a week start to finish.

Now then what the heck do I do Satyrdays gig with!!! :) or possibly even :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

John recently bought a DB case from myself. Complete gent, offered to wire me the money so that I'd hold it for him whilst he went on tour before having seen the case. He was also kind enough to not mind that I'd forgotten one of the straps was broken.

A good guy, and a pleasure to deal with.

• 3 weeks later...