Jobiebass

Fleabag - Feedback

Bought a set of strings (DR Hi-Def white Neons - 45-105) from Pete and everything went smoothly with international shipping to NL.

Thanks and Cheers. 

Pete bought a Shuttlemax 9.2 from me, paid by bank Transfer promptly on agreement, packaged Friday (16th Nov) received it Monday ( today ). Pleasure doing business Pete. Smoooooth  transaction.

😎

Bought fleabag's Bassbone V2. As described, packed well, quick delivery. A 5-star transaction. Many thanks.

Gotoh 203 bridge bought.

Excellent transaction. Good comms. Quick delivery and well packaged (well, the bridge was, no idea about Pete himself - we can only guess!!).

Steve

Edited by Steve Browning

21 hours ago, DBerriff said:

Bought fleabag's Bassbone V2. As described, packed well, quick delivery. A 5-star transaction. Many thanks.

Cheers Dave !

3 hours ago, Steve Browning said:

Gotoh 203 bridge bought.

Excellent transaction. Good comms. Quick delivery and well packaged (well, the bridge was, no idea about Pete himself - we can only guess!!).

Steve

I'm well packaged, thats a given, you cheeky mutt :)

Pete was a gent! Great communication, super fast payment, and let my know he had received the pedal. Deal with confidence. Thanks again mate!

Pete succumbed to pairing up his Genz 9.2 with a couple of PJB C4’s I was selling, fast payment ensued, hand delivered Yesterday 10th December to Pete’s ‘Penthouse’ Suite. Thanks Pete, great guy, nice vintage Overwater as well...

Bought a pedal from Pete, always nice to meet a fellow BC-er, shame I didn't have time to stay for the refreshing beverage proffered!

Bought a pedal from Pete.

Deal to door in under 48 hours, prompt and friendly communication throughout, just like any deal should be.

Thanks Pete!

• Like 1