Why become a member? ×

Blue's New Video

Bluewine

20 hours ago, SpondonBassed said:

Good one.

Thanks Spondon,

I posted the video on my Facebook page where friends are use to seeing me with Maple Road.

I didn't get many responses. I think  non musicians and people that have a distant relationship with the arts and music don't know what to make of it. Some of you know there are some folks that don't get the whole " being in a band" thing.

I didn't post the video to say " look at me, look how cool I am"  It was more like sharing my opportunity.  Normally my name never comes up if there's a good project.

Blue

Edited by Bluewine
  • Like 3

Different strokes for different folks, I gather, as I loved the sound of this right from the start, in no minor part due to that autotune or whatever it is.
While the notes themselves do little for me, the way this was recorded grabbed me and made me listen right to the end.

BTW, Blue, did you use two basses for the recording as well, or just for the vid?

Edited by BassTractor
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, BassTractor said:

Different strokes for different folks, I gather, as I loved the sound of this right from the start, in part due to that autotune or whatever it is.
Whilst the notes do nothing for me, the way this was recorded grabbed me and made me listen right to the end.

BTW, Blue, did you use two basses for the recording as well, or just for the vid?

Video only. Thank You.

Blue

Excellent.  Great video, great song especially - kind of country meets Fleetwood Mac vibe.  Love the little touches on guitar all the way through but everything was just fab.  Right up my street.  :) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Paul S said:

Excellent.  Great video, great song especially - kind of country meets Fleetwood Mac vibe.  Love the little touches on guitar all the way through but everything was just fab.  Right up my street.  :) 

Thanks Paul, I appreciate that.

Blue