Why become a member? ×

Things you WON'T hear at a gig

Rich

"Wow, that guy's bass looks and sounds awesome, but I don't recognise the headstock!" 

"Me neither. I think the logo is... drawn on with sharpie? And the tuners are mounted in this supercool fan pattern! I want one."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, LeftyJ said:

"Wow, that guy's bass looks and sounds awesome, but I don't recognise the headstock!" 

"Me neither. I think the logo is... drawn on with sharpie? And the tuners are mounted in this supercool fan pattern! I want one."

...ideally one where the bridge is hanging off the ârsę end of it!

• Like 1

"Ladies and gentlemen. We have come to the night's big prize-draw, a sponsored five-string Musicman Stingray. The lucky winner will pick this up in the dressing room at the end of the dark corridor in the basement, where our sponsor has his office. And the winner is ... ...

IMG_2332.jpeg

• Haha 3

*From within a cloud of dry ice* "I'm Andrew Eldritch, we're the Sisters of Mercy and we want to thank all the Goths who have stuck with us through all the f***ing years! Much love to each and everyone one of you. And don't forget to pick up signed copies of the new album from our merch stall on your way out!"

Edited by TeresaFR
  • Haha 1