Why become a member? ×

How much of this is true?

TheGreek

Google scholar has research that suggests frequencies can be linked to healing. Problem with the picture in the OP is that no references are cited, so who knows if it’s from tripe, poor or restricted research, or has actually been demonstrated. 

Here’s a link to a handbook from a PhD… though you can get a PhD for UFO studies too so maybe look into it a bit more to be sure…. But yeah, I’m open minded while I’m ignorant about it. 

https://nenahsylver.com/files/Rife_Handbook_5th_Ed_Appendix_C_Healing_with_EM_&_Sound_Therapies,_2018.pdf

I believe I speak for my entire Department of Audiology at the university hospital I work at, we train ENT doctors, when I say that if there was even a shred of cause to look in to this, it would have been researched and be part of the curriculum by now.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, iconic said:

And keep you regular. 

Needs to be quite a lot lower to hit "the brown sound" 7-14hz at significant amplitude may affect the lower bowels...

Consider that the shock wave of an explosion is essentially a 1Hz sound wave once you're out of the actual blast/shrapnel zone, I'm damn sure that'll have a major influence on your energy field...

Otherwise, complete b*ll*cks.

174 Hz F3

285 Hz close to D4

396 Hz close to G4

417 Hz close to Ab4

432 Hz close to A4

528 Hz close to C5

639 Hz between Eb5 and F5

741 Hz Gb5

852 Hz between Ab5 and A5

963 Hz close to B5

By the way, there are many frequencies that are 111 Hz apart from each other. But scales are not linear... Anything related to health: there's no connection to health that I remember from acoustics lectures, but that kind of scale might cause you some headache.

I do seem to remember hearing that certain low-frequency vibrations can help with certain conditions. I think there was something about using vibration therapy to help astronauts returning from long spells on the international space station recover their bone density after prolonged weightlessness, and the suggestion that it could be used to treat osteoporosis patients. Can anyone confirm?

• Like 1

I think people are too different to be able to pin down specific frequencies to specific effects. I also don’t believe that sounds could have such a large range of effects. If it was true, we’d probably all enjoy the same music.

However, I do know that Sharon Den Adel hits a note in The Cross that does funny, very pleasant things to my insides… But then, so does Dani Filth in Courting Baphomet…

I’m wondering about certain noises and whether it’s conditioning that gives them their effect, such as sirens. I have also read that one of the most distressing sounds in nature, is the sound of a baby crying (to make you want to help it).