Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='witterth' post='1116258' date='Feb 5 2011, 09:58 AM']I think I felt sommat had gone wrong at this point and was blaming the dots or the Drummer.
Well it was the drummer, not my reading.[/quote]
Was it a rough neighbourhood? It's just that that looks like razor wire on top the fence :)

[quote name='silddx' post='1096566' date='Jan 20 2011, 05:05 PM']A few from our [url="http://www.facebook.com/womatrust?v=wall#!/womatrust"]WOMA[/url] tribute gig to our former bandleader, Doreen Thobekile, at the Roundhouse in London a couple of weeks ago. It was a truly wonderful and emotional night.

The singer is Doreen's daughter, Ingrid, who sang with Soul II Soul in the '90s and with her mum. The rest of the band are me on bass and members of Transglobal Underground (who Doreen sang with for a while) we were Doreen's band for her solo work. Doreen sadly died in June last year from cancer. We miss her.

[/quote]

Great photos, Nige.

[quote name='harvey1-8' post='1117899' date='Feb 6 2011, 09:33 AM']I spent 3 months in Flagstaff in 2008, beautiful part of the world.[/quote]

Yup - right next to The Grand Canyon and a few miles from The Petrified Forest too.
BTW: Holbrook is the place that was used for inspiration for Disney's movie: "Cars".

I have some pixs of that too.

I actually have a house in Snowflake and another in Concho, both in Arizona plus the house here looking down on Palm Springs, California. Most of the year I am either here or in Montana for the trout fishing.

Whilst my lovely wife cooks up these lovely cakes, yum.

I am busy practising, whilst you will notice logged on to basschat.:)

Ignore the hair I'm having a chill out day, I've not used any product. Oh and my fretting hand technique no comments please :)