Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Bassassin' post='967435' date='Sep 25 2010, 11:58 AM']Horrifying posed mugshot warning:

[attachment=59640:seethrough1.jpg]

:ph34r:

Jon.[/quote]
:) I like it! Very David Bailey style. You do kind of look resigned to the fact you are having your posed mugshot taken, a passport photo expression :lol:

[quote name='silddx' post='980691' date='Oct 7 2010, 04:40 PM']:) I like it! Very David Bailey style. You do kind of look resigned to the fact you are having your posed mugshot taken, a passport photo expression :lol:[/quote]
Trust me - that was the best of several hundred! I don't do animated facial expressions very well - at least not in photos, I tend to either look like a psychopath or a simpering idiot! Accurate perhaps, but not flattering...

Bh2 - See-through P pics & creation details here:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=100767"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=100767[/url]

And who on Earth's Matt Bury - apart from being pudgy-faced & even uglier than me? And not a ginger tosser, which is what I am when not monochrome. :)

J.

[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='981943' date='Oct 8 2010, 07:40 PM']As in the IT Crowd...[/quote]
Right! Haven't seen it since the second series (not sure why, liked it a lot) think I vaguely remember him - Chris Morris' character's wayward/useless son?

J.

[quote name='presoulnation' post='182' date='May 17 2007, 09:08 AM']And nothing like having a lil rest during a gig :)

[/quote]

That reminds me of a gig i did in stockwell, it was complete Sh*T and the guy was a T*t, so I laid on the floor for the entire gig. Mind you, i was a young rebel at the time!

• 2 weeks later...