Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='witterth' post='891967' date='Jul 11 2010, 01:49 PM']A hot and sweaty pub gig in Macclesfield last night...
who is that old guy? yeah, the bass player,...I hope its not me!! .....oh... it is :)[/quote]

Was it the Swan?

[quote name='Veils' post='892088' date='Jul 11 2010, 05:11 PM']I know the place :) never actually been for a drink in there though![/quote]
Get Th'sen a gig there, good fun, but as picture shows it gets hot in there.
mind you, there was a barbeque on last night.

[quote name='KevB' post='891311' date='Jul 10 2010, 02:48 PM']Cheers Simon, now if I can just persuade the frontman/singer/guitarist to turn up for gigs not looking like he's doing the bloody barbecue we might get a bit of image sorted out! :)[/quote]

Yeah. It's a constant battle with people who just don't get it...

[quote name='KevB' post='891091' date='Jul 10 2010, 09:37 AM']Taken last night. new band to me (only 6th gig) and a chance to don my newly aquired hat. Rther a sweaty gig but people were coming up and saying how much they'd enjoyed it afterwards so must be getting a few things right...

[/quote]

Nice bass that! Bet it plays nice ;-)

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='893506' date='Jul 13 2010, 10:34 AM']Nice bass that! Bet it plays nice ;-)[/quote]

Yeah I have a special tech that looks after all that stuff for me. They're worth their weight in gold... :)

[quote name='OldGit' post='893971' date='Jul 13 2010, 05:42 PM']Ó þú talar þýsku? Fantasti! Við getum spjallað í burtu um gítar bassa og handtöskur[/quote]
(Whispers:)OOOOhhh I think he might be angry, Parker.... :)

But then again, he might not :rolleyes:

Edited by witterth

[quote name='OldGit' post='893971' date='Jul 13 2010, 05:42 PM']Ó þú talar þýsku? Fantasti! Við getum spjallað í burtu um gítar bassa ... og handtöskur[/quote]

"Oh you speak German! Fantastic!. Let's get together and discus basses ... and handbags"

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='893714' date='Jul 13 2010, 01:51 PM']I don't blame her. Adidas® is so passé. :)[/quote]

I was also given a fake moustache to wear, but I hadn't put it on at this point. It's a good look for me!

[quote name='parker_muse' post='894014' date='Jul 13 2010, 06:19 PM']No-one compares me to alan carr and lives to tell the tale.[/quote]

I think you look like Alan Carr :)

But seriously, i hope that wasn't verging onto a homophobic comment as i really have no tolerance for that.

If it wasn't, i do apologise.

Edited by jake_tenfloors