Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='budget bassist' post='1000698' date='Oct 26 2010, 12:46 AM']I'm amazed you fit all that lot in there and had any room for punters! :) Seriously![/quote]

Ha. Yeah bud, it was manic! Never seen the place so busy either. There were people standing outside in the doorway as you couldn't get in. I had about 6" of foot room to move about in. Silly night. Lol

[quote name='Jam' post='1000827' date='Oct 26 2010, 09:32 AM']Obligatory "not at all posed" band picture:
[attachment=62200:17863_42...257479_n.jpg]

Goddamn flute playing hippy picture:
[attachment=62201:29973_41...001895_n.jpg][/quote]Nice to see a rock band look like they mean business and not look like some f***ing queggs from a Toni And Guy salon.

[quote name='steve-soar' post='1001531' date='Oct 26 2010, 06:52 PM']Nice to see a rock band look like they mean business and not look like some f***ing queggs from a Toni And Guy salon.[/quote]

Hahah cheers mate, those types get right on my nerves, but unfortunately that's what sells at the moment.

I was working in the lab late last night......................well the Fox and Hounds in Walton on the Hill!
[attachment=62518:74215_45...933871_n.jpg]

Me on the right!

[attachment=62519:untitled.jpg]

And lurking in the background!

Had to stop for petrol on the way home, now that caused a stir!

Included for the weirdness of it all. Charity bash at The Chapel nightclub in Salisbury, Oldslapper's band were on the same bill. We filled one of the early slots at short notice, hence the small but select crowd. Captions welcome by the way.

[attachment=63184:chap05.jpg]