Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

Right here we go, firstly gig on new years day

[attachment=71935:Gig.jpg]

And secondly about an hour later, (still my current style :) )

[attachment=71936:Bald.jpg]

Story: Bad health issues means operations haha so had a gig and head shaving for charity (Raised £350 for music and the deaf). Still bald at the moment and not happy with it but jobs must be done haha.

[quote name='Anthony Joseph Wiaczek III' post='1124574' date='Feb 12 2011, 01:23 AM']...Story: Bad health issues means operations haha so had a gig and head shaving for charity (Raised £350 for music and the deaf). Still bald at the moment and not happy with it but jobs must be done haha.[/quote]
It suits you better.

[quote name='Anthony Joseph Wiaczek III' post='1124574' date='Feb 12 2011, 01:23 AM']Right here we go, firstly gig on new years day

[attachment=71935:Gig.jpg]

And secondly about an hour later, (still my current style :) )

[attachment=71936:Bald.jpg]

Story: Bad health issues means operations haha so had a gig and head shaving for charity (Raised £350 for music and the deaf). Still bald at the moment and not happy with it but jobs must be done haha.[/quote]

Good job mate ,i work for the RNID so a good cause you you were raising money for ,no hair is the new black anyway ! :)

[quote name='gub' post='1124828' date='Feb 12 2011, 11:56 AM']Good job mate ,i work for the RNID so a good cause you you were raising money for ,no hair is the new black anyway ! :)[/quote]

I hope to do more event and work for MATD in the near future. Im trying to grow it back to at least this length before I go for any radiotherapy and shizz.

[attachment=71992:BILD0131.JPG]

(Yes I know it has no strings, was for the ex's makeup course )

[quote name='RichValentine' post='1120648' date='Feb 8 2011, 09:13 PM']Me at the moment. Apologies for size/quality.

[attachment=71670:Picture_1.jpg][/quote]

I haven't got my specs on, and through the blur for a second, I read that you were apologising for the sexuality :)

:)

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Low End Bee' post='1151023' date='Mar 5 2011, 10:59 PM'][/quote]

This picture (the shadow on the wall in particular) looks like its been shot in 3D lol... Can someone with 3D glasses look at this picture and check :)

Some shots of last Saturday nights gig – a curtain raiser for the first Hebden Bridge Blues Festival to be held in May. We had the excellent Marcus Bonfanti sit in with us at the end of the set but unfortunately no one seems to have taken any photos then

Not so sure about the dance moves in the last pic…!

[attachment=74189:Pete_1___Copy.JPG]

[attachment=74191:Pete___P...2___Copy.JPG]

[attachment=74190:Pete
___P...y___Copy.JPG]

Some shots of last Saturday night's gig with the Paddy Maguire Band - a curtain raiser for the first Hebden Bridge Blues Festival to be held in May. We had the excellent Marcus Bonfanti sit in with us at the end of the set but unfortunately no one seems to have taken any photos then

Not so sure about the dance moves in the middle pic....!

Edited by peteb

[quote name='peteb' post='1153130' date='Mar 7 2011, 10:33 PM'][attachment=74189:Pete_1___Copy.JPG]

[attachment=74191:Pete___P...2___Copy.JPG]

[attachment=74190:Pete
___P...y___Copy.JPG]

Some shots of last Saturday night's gig with the Paddy Maguire Band - a curtain raiser for the first Hebden Bridge Blues Festival to be held in May. We had the excellent Marcus Bonfanti sit in with us at the end of the set but unfortunately no one seems to have taken any photos then

Not so sure about the dance moves in the middle pic....![/quote]

monitors on beer crates

+1!!!