Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='deaver' post='1014611' date='Nov 6 2010, 06:39 PM']Included for the weirdness of it all. Charity bash at The Chapel nightclub in Salisbury, Oldslapper's band were on the same bill. We filled one of the early slots at short notice, hence the small but select crowd. Captions welcome by the way.

[attachment=63184:chap05.jpg][/quote]"Erm, excuse me Mr Mayor, aren't you supposed to be drumming with this lot?"

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1017065' date='Nov 9 2010, 12:03 AM']Hola brother,,,,,,how was your transitional period from electric to upright????????????

Are you gigging the DB yet?[/quote]

I'm getting there slowly but surely, not gigging yet I think that'll be the new year.

[quote name='cheddatom' post='1017171' date='Nov 9 2010, 08:46 AM']Sorry wayne, I have no idea why, but every time I see a picture of you I think of earthworm Jim. You don't even look alike!

[/quote]

Why are you sorry EWJ is a hero.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Sibob' post='1033339' date='Nov 22 2010, 11:01 PM']Thought I'd post this as it's a rare picture of me that I like!
Tis from some pictures taken at a video shoot I did, the video I'll post when it's all rendered!

[url="http://img507.imageshack.us/i/42637796.jpg/"][/url]

Si[/quote]
That, my friend, is a wicked picture!!

Such a shame you haven't got a nice white bass isn't it :)

Edited by silddx

[quote name='silddx' post='1033352' date='Nov 22 2010, 11:07 PM']That, my friend, is a wicked picture!!

Such a shame you haven't got a nice white bass isn't it :)[/quote]

Haha, cheers buddy
I'm fine with my sunburst beauties :)

See you saturday?!

Si

Playing at the Charlotte Street Blues Club last Summer. Closed down now (nothing to do with us playing there Honest) - Shame.

[attachment=64736:ONE.jpg]

The Missus and myself at the same gig, who needs a groupie when you've got a Granny :), love her to bits.

[attachment=64738:TWO.jpg]

Oggy :)