Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='Low End Bee' post='1299753' date='Jul 11 2011, 11:30 AM']No hat! First hatless gig in forever. Made up for it with stupid shades though.

[/quote]

You don't happen to play for a young blonde girl in an acoustic trio with a session drummer do you Low End Bee?

[quote name='Clarky' post='1307224' date='Jul 17 2011, 11:05 PM']The Capri Orange P bass looks the dogs nads![/quote]

Cheers Clarky, after years of bare ash, it feels very fresh and funky.

Love your pic - I take it that was the smaller set earlier on? Looks like your headstock skull is singing into the mike

[quote name='Roland Rock' post='1307438' date='Jul 18 2011, 09:08 AM']Cheers Clarky, after years of bare ash, it feels very fresh and funky.

Love your pic - I take it that was the smaller set earlier on? Looks like your headstock skull is singing into the mike[/quote]
Nope, that was in the Rattlin Bone set during one of our front man's audience rapport routines! I wasn't zombified (and no skull embellishment) for the acoustic set

[quote name='Magnolia' post='1298667' date='Jul 10 2011, 01:11 AM']The best pics of me are the ones where you can't see my face....

[/quote]

Hey, an ATK bass. I also own one and I just can´t give it away, although I don´t use it anymore...

I look much less like a bassist these days I'm sad to say.
Looking for a decent picture of myself the majority I'm pissed, sweaty and pulling a stupid face. That might be about right come to think of it.
This is about as good as it gets...

[quote name='dc2009' post='1307292' date='Jul 17 2011, 11:37 PM']You don't happen to play for a young blonde girl in an acoustic trio with a session drummer do you Low End Bee?[/quote]

My wife doesn't let me play with young blondes any more :)

Not me. Never knowingly gone acoustic.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1308074' date='Jul 18 2011, 05:45 PM']If you want to give it away......[/quote]

:) It´s one of the early and rare made in Japan modelsand it´s in top condition and well played. You don´t sell such a bass. :)

[quote name='Low End Bee' post='1308235' date='Jul 18 2011, 06:56 PM']My wife doesn't let me play with young blondes any more :)

Not me. Never knowingly gone acoustic.[/quote]

:)

Well the bass was electric, the young blonde was playing an acoustic though. Boy she was purdy.

The bassist looked like you and had an ashdown 'endorsement' - so I thought maybe....