Why become a member? ×

Who is out tonight?

Bilbo

I'll be at Lebowski's in Edinburgh with Jen and the Gents. Strictly speaking, we're not seeing in the new year as our set finishes around 11. It was packed last time we played there on an ordinary Saturday night, so I think tonight will be interesting, what with the extra thousands of people descending on the city centre for Hogmanay...

I'm out tonight.
12's Restaurant in Thornton, Lancs.
Cheesy Pop with the the band Manhattan....Yaaaargh :ph34r:
Lookin' forward to it
B)

Edited by kennyrodg

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1356957822' post='1915540']
Dick Venom & The Terrortones are playing at this:

[/quote]
wish I could be at that one. cool.
first NYE off in donkeys years.
gonna get whammed for a change and ask the bass player (wherever I end up)
"wha...wha..fucc..fakin sstrringgs do use mate??...... hes me bu...best mate thishh guy.. you see him??"

how could it not be so?

Engage....

Playing at The Churchill Tavern in Ramsgate tonight with Rock Candy. It's our last gig with our incredible vocalist, who leaves us to go back to country stuff, so we're planning to give her a big send off. Fortunately we have an excellent replacement already lined up. Playing with a dep drummer tonight as our normal drummer wanted to be with his family, so it will be a bit more 'top of brain' than our usual performances, although I've done dozens of gigs with the dep before and he's been good in rehearsal for this gig, so I'm looking forward to it.

Not me im having a night in,awkward new girlfriend has just given me the the green light so im hopefully seeing 2013 in with a bang.New years resolution to get in the weirdest band i can find and take control of my life.

Edited by YouMa

I'm out tonight - at a hotel function in Scarborough with a carefully matched set of musicians ..........okay, a few deps
thrown together to play some dance stuff for the largely older residents etc! Still, with the current economic climate
am just glad to get a gig TBH.

Happy New Year to all, cheers!

Edited by casapete

The Hop - Leeds. Owned by Ossett Brewery who are now our most regular employer. Hardly a weekend goes by without we do something for them.

I dont much like the Leeds Hop. You play on an upper level and most of the punters are beneath you. Plus it sounds dreadful , being built into a railway arch (It's directly under Leeds station). It's never much of a gig but we'll do what we can and will have a ball amongst ourselves anyway as we always do.

It'll be full of what Rodders , our guitar player , calls 'Fanoir' which is a bonus !!

Weirdest of all - they want us on early and off early , like 10.30 early. ( they need a band for licensing purposes but want the early finish so as not to endanger that licence if neighbours complain on noise grounds). House PA means a fast exit putting me in the pub over the road from my gaff before 12 - which means I'll likely be jamming with the band there into the wee hours. I think it's our fellow member 'Funkmaster' and his band. Haven't seen him in ages.

Edited by Dr.Dave