TonyBones

Feedback for Therealting

Dealing with J was a pleasure, sold him my Dingwall in a stress free transaction.
Thanks again.

Jay bought a bass from me and he's a great guy to deal with. Great communication and quick collection and payment. Definitely recommended.

All the best Jay!

I sold Therealting/J a Bass Safe, he was patient while I dithered and was a very nice and easy person to deal with.

Jay bravely ventured into the wilds of Suffolk to pick up a drum kit from me, destined for the school where he works. Not many people would go that extra mile (lterally!) for their employers, so that tells you what a fine fellow he is. A very pleasant transaction all round, thanks Jay!

Bought a deco HB Uke bass from him.

Was a perfect deal and he was very accommodating after my plans changed last minute.

Top guy to deal with, highly recommended.

J got in touch for a P-bass wiring kit, great communications, a real pleasure to deal with & instant payment, perfect buyer!

Cheerz, John

Johann popped around today and bought my Medium Scale MIJ Fender Jazz Bass, probably the quickest deal ever! Lovely bloke and a top player.

R.

Sold a strap to Johann. Nice easy deal, just like you like it to be. Another good reason why BC is the place to trade.

Thanks again.

Sold Nordstrand pickups to Johann.

He came in person to collect them and even brought his Sadowsky so I could compare it to my Jazz Bass. Also gave me a good advice on my J-Retro preamp :)

Top bloke.

J bought my Noble DI. Really smooth transaction and a great guy to boot. Trade with confidence people 

Great player, great guy.

Had a fun afternoon chatting bass with Johann and was really pleased such a cool guy was having a bass that really was something special. 

Enjoy it dude! 

Just completed a trade with Johann, absolutely no issues at all! A good all round guy to deal with, a nice smooth trade and a good chat about bass too! Deal with confidence when dealing with Johann. 

Another smooth and pleasant transaction with Johann who now owns my medium scale MIJ Squier Precision.

Johan bought a Hipshot drop tuner from me. He paid for it in super quick time, you can't ask for more than that as a seller! Highly recommend chap to do business with. 

Just had a dodgy car park meet with @therealting bought a bass outside Asda and it  went swimmingly.

Thoroughly decent bloke, great transaction. Delighted to recommend to you.