Why become a member? ×

In An Imaginary Jam Session

The Bass Doc

[quote name='pietruszka' post='1098120' date='Jan 21 2011, 09:17 PM']Genius!! Possibly the most under-rated guitarist ever.[/quote]

Effing right, I find myself focussing on his playing over Les' bass assault - that's no small compliment.

[quote name='stef030' post='1098151' date='Jan 21 2011, 09:59 PM']the one and only
FRANCIS DUNNERY :) :) :lol:[/quote]

Actually, yeah I like IT Bites!

[quote name='funkypenguin' post='1098249' date='Jan 21 2011, 11:58 PM']Guthrie Govan. most complete guitar player ive ever heard, would love to back him :D[/quote]

Also a good call, he'd be great too. I always like playin' & shreddin' with my mate Andy James too - but I guess that wouldn't be imaginary cos I can do that whenever!

Tough one that...

Probably any of Hendrix, Peter Green, Buddy Guy, SRV, Matt Pike, Josh Homme for an open ended blues based/stoner jam.

Part of me would say Kurt Cobain as well. I always think that his ability as a guitarist was a bit overlooked, he knew what he was doing and always got a great sound, in my opinion anyway.