Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

[quote name='Merton' post='876801' date='Jun 24 2010, 08:12 PM']Epic win.

The V-Type has an Eminence Beta 15, th e2x10 Eminence Beta 10s. All my old gear!! Bet it soundsmint together - I never used the 2x10 with the V-Type.[/quote]

Tbh I've not been able to try it out in anger :) at low volumes it sounds wicked and the combo on its own is awesome, just never had the minerals to give it full whack at home and the band ain't doin much atm as our singer is pregnant and nearly due

[quote name='Clarky' post='884896' date='Jul 3 2010, 04:28 PM']My new rig. Orange AD200B plus Barefaced Vintage (2x15) ... with Sid skulking in the foreground. Phwoarr!

[attachment=53463:clarky_basses_513.JPG][/quote]

Wicked, especially the Orange. That cab looks massive...I bet it moves some air.

[quote name='Clarky' post='884896' date='Jul 3 2010, 04:28 PM']My new rig. Orange AD200B plus Barefaced Vintage (2x15) ... with Sid skulking in the foreground. Phwoarr!

[attachment=53463:clarky_basses_513.JPG][/quote]

In true leslie phillips style "DING DONG"

Let us know how you get on :)

[quote name='Monz' post='885305' date='Jul 4 2010, 11:01 AM']Here is my current rig... loads of tone and power, and pre booked appointments with local chiropractor

[attachment=53499:rig.jpg][/quote]Hi Monz, could you please tell me how much the amp cost and it's weight.
Steve.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Flanker' post='861054' date='Jun 8 2010, 02:44 PM']Hey Dan check it out - your old Powersoft is pure Class!!!
Great relatively lightweight rig!

[/quote]

love love love love!!!!!

That is a lovely rig - and I miss that ther' powersoft tiny beast!

[quote name='steve-soar' post='900776' date='Jul 21 2010, 10:20 AM']You bast....
What does the "tayste" switch do?
:)[/quote]

You know when you have 'made it' when an amp manufacturer puts a switch with your name on your amp!!! That is brilliant!!!!! Congrats Ste'. Lookin goooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

[quote name='dood' post='900946' date='Jul 21 2010, 01:56 PM']You know when you have 'made it' when an amp manufacturer puts a switch with your name on your amp!!! That is brilliant!!!!! Congrats Ste'. Lookin goooooooooooooooooooooooooood![/quote]

I've just decided I am going to change my name by Deed Poll to 'Power On'. lolz!!