Why become a member? ×

South East Bass Bash Year 4, Surrey, 27th November 2010

silverfoxnik

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='1032574' date='Nov 22 2010, 01:37 PM']Hi Bass Bashers.

As you know, I'm bringing some of Bass Gear's stock to display on Saturday.

I've just found out that I'm able to bring an important addition ...and I'm looking to those attending to help out on some important product development.

As you can see on [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=111988&hl="]this thread[/url] I'm bringing the prototype [b]Shuker Satinline[/b]. So your part in history is sought!

Cheers,

Phil[/quote]

Definitly looking forward to this!!

Si

Still planning on coming (hope it doesn't snow!!) - will have a couple of pedals for sale (I'll start a For-Sale thread in the Effects section and post a link here)

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=112242"]Effects for Sale[/url]

Should have both basses with me as well

Ian

Edit: linky added

Edited by Bottle

[quote name='urb' post='1034526' date='Nov 23 2010, 10:24 PM']Hey

I'm still planning to come along - probably going to bring my Sei single cut as opposed to my Sei Jazz

Hope that sounds cool

Cheers

Mike[/quote]
Sounds good Mike; I'll update the thread in a minute...

[b]UPDATED LIST:[/b]

01. Silverfoxnik: Roscoe Beck V, BC Rich Eagle, Yamaha TRB5 with Norstrand p/ups and Auderre pre, Eden Metro Rig, and a Peavey MKIV head and SWR Triad for the Jamming Room (unless anyone has something else we can use that's better?)
02. Michaelg
03. silddx: Chris Squire Electra Evolution build, Squier Classic Vibe TTS Stratocaster, POD X3 LIVE.
04. Hamster:
05. WalMan: Wal Custom, pair of G&L L2500s, Markbass Combo, Epifani Cab, Marshall Superbass 100, Bass Pod Pro xt
06. Jakesbass:
07. Johngh: MIJ 75 re-issue Jazz
08. Ped: Vigier Passion II with Marleaux and Roland GK electronics, Roland Vbass unit, 1u 800w digital poweramp, SWR 4x8 and 1x15
09. 51m0n: Bergantino AE410, Markbass SA450, Roscoe CS 5, Pedal board with various bits of lovely goodness, Bergantino HT210 and HT115, Ibby BTB470
10. obbm: Godin A5 fretless, Shuker PJ5, PJB Cub, PJB-D200, Lakland PJ Duck Dunn, TecAmp Pleasure Board and Sony headphones
11. jhk
12. Stingray5: Musicman, Tune, Fender, Westone basses; Trace Elliot GP12SMX combo + 2x10/2x5, Boss GT6-B
13. pete.young: Bass Collection 465 and GK3-B plus Roland V-Bass, plus Yamaha BB800 and maybe the Burman Pro 4000
14. Andy
15. sockdeluxe_mikey: Lakland 44-01, Markbass SA450, Euphonic Audio NL-210
16. Clarky: Fender CS Pino and MarkBass CMD121P
17. Bottle: Precision special, EBS cabs (yep, both the 4x10 and 1x15), maybe a couple of 1x12's, and my GK MB500 head
18. Truckstop
19. Bloodaxe
20. Waynepunkdude: SX Bass
21. Barneyg42
22. essexbasscat
23. Stylon Pilson
24. Kraken
25. Alien
26. Bassmanady: Yamaha TRB5P
27. Clauster
28. Paul S: Trace Elliot AH300-12 + 2103H
29. Cetera: Spector basses, Wal bass, Sansamp RBI/RPM rig, Genz 212
30. TomKent: Eden Nemesis 250 Combo, Fretless P-Bass and my J-Bass
31. Urb: Sei singlecut
32. charic: greenburst acg and a mim fender pbass with SD 1/4lb and BAII
33. Alex Claber: Barefaced cabs, RIM bass
34. alanbass1: Yamaha BB2024x/Warwick Thumb NT/TC Electronics RH450 head/Berg HT112ER/EX112ER cabs
35. sean: Yamaha BB2024x, Yamaha BB2025, Spector NS5-XL, Mesa Walkabout Scout 12" combo, Mesa Carbine M6, 2 x Bergantino AE210, Assorted FX
36. thestick: various basses
37. Plux_the_Duck: see 51m0n list above
38. MacDaddy: custom Shuker and possibly my Hamer Blitz or Iceni Zoot.
39. johnnylager: Pimp Euro 5, a Jap P, the LH / Big Juan rig and the DHA thing. And a couple of cans of lager.
40. Sibob: 1973 Jazz, 2003 US Jazz, Orange Terror, Ashdown EVOII500, Ashdown mini 4x8 cab
42. Dropzone: Jeff Berlin Combo and Line 6 Lowdown 300 with Mk2 shortboard.
43. Patster1969

Think this is right, including a few of the latest people who might be able to get there on the day!

Edited by silverfoxnik

Hi Folks,

Couple of urgent things:

1) Looks like my 2 available drummers have now both let me down for the day, so we won't be able to have a Jam Room which is a real shame.. Unless anyone knows a drummer who'd be interested in coming along for the day or part of the day? I could get a kit if that helps, so they'd only have to bring themselves...

2) As Happy Jack can't be with us (which is a real shame) perhaps the foyer area which doubled as the Quiet Room and the Workshop Area could be used for the Workshops and also include this idea from charic:

[i]"How about a small group of people say 5, each knowing their stuff in each area just available for a Q&A session?" [/i]

I'm also looking for someone who'd be happy to take charge of the Raffle on the day?

Cheers

Nik

Due to some rather pressing issues on the home front, I will only be able to attend for maybe 2-3 hours, Nik. I aim to be there about lunchtime so will bring the raffle bits and pieces (Orange amp, rack bag) then.

Can also bring any of my FS bits (MIA Jazz, Arria EU, TC amp) if anyone wants a look-over, otherwise just bringing the Pino Precision and MB combo

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='1034883' date='Nov 24 2010, 11:16 AM']Hi Folks,

Couple of urgent things:

[b]1) Looks like my 2 available drummers have now both let me down for the day, so we won't be able to have a Jam Room which is a real shame.. Unless anyone knows a drummer who'd be interested in coming along for the day or part of the day? I could get a kit if that helps, so they'd only have to bring themselves...[/b]

2) As Happy Jack can't be with us (which is a real shame) perhaps the foyer area which doubled as the Quiet Room and the Workshop Area could be used for the Workshops and also include this idea from charic:

[i]"How about a small group of people say 5, each knowing their stuff in each area just available for a Q&A session?" [/i]

I'm also looking for someone who'd be happy to take charge of the Raffle on the day?

Cheers

Nik[/quote]
That's a damn shame Nik.

The two I know are busy.

I'll not bother bringing the Strat, but I will bring a Warwick Corvette.

[quote name='Paul S' post='1034835' date='Nov 24 2010, 10:37 AM']Does anyone have an Auralex Gramma pad they can bring with them for a quick before and after demo?[/quote]
Just realized I didn't include my Gramma Pad in the stuff I'm bringing so there'll be at least two at the bash, then. (Don't leave home without it! :) )
Also, just to say, depending on where I am the night before and when I can get to the bash (aiming for 10am), I may have to bring my trusty old TE BLX-80 combo instead of the bigger rig (TE GP12SMX 1x15 combo + 2x10 cab).

[quote name='51m0n' post='1034923' date='Nov 24 2010, 11:46 AM']I think its a 10.00 O'clock start, what time will you get there Nick?[/quote]
I'm going to get there for about 9am in order to set-up (assuming all that's OK with Hamster)...

Clarky: that's great - really appreciate it..

Philw - sorry you can't be there but hope to see you next time!

silddx - thanks Nig; still hoping I can find someone for part of it...